Search: Threads Started By: Dan or dan
How to remove a shared calendar, users mailbox has been deleted by Dan
I have 2 shared calendars in 'My Calendars' list for 2 summer staff and their mailboxes have been deleted from the Exchange Server. When I right...
March 25th 10 06:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,312 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I send my Outlook calendar to my desktop? by Dan
I would like to see my calendar created in Microsoft Outlook on my desktop. I have found information that says it can be done but I cannot find any...
March 23rd 10 05:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 525 Outlook - Calandaring
Check Other User's Calendar Macro by Dan
Here is my scenario: I work for a not-for-profit company with no budget for purchasing any new apps or software. We do not have Exchange Server and...
February 26th 10 09:51 AM
by Leonid S. Knyshov // SBS Expert Go to last post
3 891 Outlook - Calandaring
Loop Attachment (once again) by Dan
Hello people, Here is a question: I need a macro that will be able to create a new message and add an attachment per each new message and loop...
December 28th 09 03:49 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 748 Outlook and VBA
Outlook File Attachment Based on Contact Name by Dan
I'm an Access developer and have limited experience with Outlook development, so hoping someone can help here. I'll Try to explain this as best as I...
December 3rd 09 05:56 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 605 Outlook and VBA
can't import .csv to calendar by Dan
I am trying to import a .csv file for my calendar. Everything goes as expected until I get to the Map files page and it is not accessible. Only...
December 1st 09 03:21 AM
by Dan Go to last post
0 356 Outlook - Installation
OfficeLifeBoatHang by dan
I'm posting this here to give visibility to the problem and just on the outside chance someone has seen it and found a better solution. The setup is...
October 22nd 09 05:12 PM
by dan Go to last post
4 951 Outlook - General Queries
Monthly Views by dan
I am trying to have all the details for one appointment show up when doing the Monthly view. I only have one event per day and would like to see...
September 30th 09 01:16 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 689 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I make an action automatically make an appointment? by Dan
Outlook 2003 & 2007. I've been asked to build a custom form for my company to use for absences. The form is based on IPM.message. The user will...
September 25th 09 09:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
3 561 Outlook - Using Forms
Category Color Changes Automatically by Dan
I have set all appointments to a specific category and color. Each time that my calendar updates with the Enterprise Server some of my category...
September 9th 09 07:00 PM
by Hello_It''''''''s_Me-CA Go to last post
4 942 Outlook - Calandaring
July 29th 09 05:52 PM
by Vince Averello Go to last post
1 464 Outlook - Calandaring
MailItem from an RSS feed by Dan
I am using Outlook 2007 and VB6. I am using Outlook Automation in a VB program to choose certain Outlook messages from a folder called Archive, save...
July 3rd 09 03:43 AM
by Dan Go to last post
2 1,251 Outlook and VBA
Fehlermeldung beim öffnen .MSG-Datei by Dan
Hello Experts, I have developed an Outlook Add-in that man can save mails as .MSG-File in local disk. But when I just open up the saved mail(MSG)...
June 30th 09 01:54 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 489 Add-ins for Outlook
Loop Attachment by Dan
Hello people, Here is a question: I need a macro that will be able to create a new message and add an attachment per each new message and loop...
May 27th 09 03:18 AM
by Dan Go to last post
0 683 Outlook and VBA
Cannot install Outlook 2007 by Dan
When trying to install Outlook 2007 I get an error saying "Microsoft Outlook 2007 encountered an error during setup". That's it. There is no error...
May 15th 09 03:54 PM
by Dan Go to last post
0 320 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2007 blocks phone line by Dan
OS: Vista Ultimate x64 Office 2007 I did the following: 1. Outlook Contacts: I open a Contact 2. Click Call 3. Click the desired phone number 4. In...
April 24th 09 08:19 AM
by Dan Go to last post
2 372 Outlook - Using Contacts
Custom form retains old information by Dan
I have a custom form that works fine except on one computer in our organization, I'll call that computer "A". If someone else, on another computer,...
March 12th 09 12:39 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
2 279 Outlook - Using Forms
How do I create an autosignature for a meeting request? by Dan
Outlook 2003 I always use an autosignature for emails and replies. How do I set this automatically for meeting requests. Your help...
February 22nd 09 11:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 2,097 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I controle the order of the tasks in the task Pad? by Dan
When I print the dayly view for my calander the task pad list is not the priority list I want to show. How do I control the order and tasks that...
February 6th 09 02:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 464 Outlook - General Queries
How to find a contact in a contact list by Dan
I have a list of contacts in my own database that I am accessing with a VB program that I have written. I want to loop through this list and export...
January 28th 09 08:57 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 720 Outlook and VBA
How to find a contact in a contact list by Dan
I have a list of contacts in my own database that I am accessing with a VB program that I have written. I want to loop through this list and export...
January 28th 09 07:09 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 383 Outlook - Using Contacts
E-mail Display As field problem by Dan
I am using Outlook 2007. I have written a VB program to programatically add contacts. Everything is working fine, except that I don't like the...
January 28th 09 03:09 PM
by Dan Go to last post
3 1,589 Outlook - Using Contacts
Full-screen login window by Dan
For some unexplainable reason, my login window (to choose an identity) for Outlook Express 6 has gone to be full-screen. How do I get it back to a...
January 7th 09 02:04 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 475 Outlook Express
Any way to Sync Outlook 2000 calendar with the web? by Dan
I'm trying to get my calendar at work on Outlook 2000 to sync to any sort of web application or service to eventually get to my phone. I've looked...
November 25th 08 09:29 PM
by Dan Go to last post
4 459 Outlook - Calandaring
Copy & pasted links won't highlight/activate by Dan
Using Outlook 2003. While copying & pasting links into an e-mail, the links won't highlight/activate like they used to. As before, all I had to do...
October 24th 08 09:36 PM
by Dan Go to last post
5 817 Outlook - General Queries