Search: Threads Started By: DLGolfs
Create a macro in Outlook to run a rule by DLGolfs
I created a rule in Outlook 2007 for e-mails that have certain words in the subject line, to be deleted. I have checked the rule and made it first...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
March 30th 10 02:17 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
32 4,672 Outlook and VBA
How do I run a rule by using a toolbar icon? by DLGolfs
I have Outlook 2007 and have a rule set up to delte spam by detecting certain words in the spam. Here is what someone gave me but it does not...
March 23rd 10 08:14 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 942 Outlook and VBA
What file has the tasks from Outlook 2000? by DLGolfs
What file has the tasks that I have in outlook 2000? I want to back them up with my monthly backup disc and keep them in case my hard drive crashes...
August 6th 07 10:36 PM
by DLGolfs Go to last post
2 223 Outlook - Installation