Search: Threads Started By: DJ
April 13th 10 07:06 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 544 Outlook - Calandaring
April 12th 10 09:17 PM
by dj Go to last post
0 435 Outlook - Calandaring
Is their an upload MB limit on 2003 Outlook or Outlook Express? by DJ
I am using Windows XP, Outlook 2003 & Outlook Express 6. I can’t forward Emails larger than 4 MB, antivirus program is NOT scanning my mail and my...
December 30th 09 02:31 PM
by DJ Go to last post
0 588 Outlook - Using Forms
Inviting new attendee to existing meeting without cancelling meeti by dj
I thought I was following the directions for MS Outlook 2007 for attending an attendee to existing meeting and sending the update only to that...
November 18th 09 09:36 PM
by JenC Go to last post
2 8,419 Outlook - Calandaring
synchronize outlook 2007 with Dell Axim using Active Sync by dj
How do I synchronize outlook 2007 with Dell Axim using Microsoft Active Sync v4.2? Getting error message: Support Code: 8503001f Different profile...
October 21st 08 01:18 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 359 Outlook - Calandaring
Calendar entries have disappeared? by dj
All calendar entries prior to June 1 have disappeared? I use 2002 Outlook. Any thoughts on how to get this information back would be appreciated.
July 11th 08 04:03 PM
by sikologik Go to last post
2 594 Outlook - Calandaring
envelope return address formating problem by DJ
WHen I type in the return address in Office 2003 there is a formating problem. It allows me to type in all 3 lines but only the first is...
April 4th 08 07:56 PM
by DJ Go to last post
2 247 Outlook - Installation
Mailto: Hyperlink Equivilent for Appointments by Dj
I need to include in an email a hyperlink that will open an appointment request in the recipient's calendar. Is there an Mailto: equivalent for...
March 7th 08 10:22 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 2,487 Outlook - Calandaring
User-defined breakpoint message during Mobile - Outlook sync by DJ
I just upgraded to Vista and Office 2007 on my Dell Precision M65 laptop. When trying to use WMDC 6.1 to connect my Cingular 3125 smartphone...
December 5th 07 11:14 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 410 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2002 import address book comcast by DJ
Comcast allow me to export the address file for Outlook in CSV. How do I import ths file inot Outlook? I do not get the option to browse for the...
September 23rd 07 01:47 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 631 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I export a group of contacts from Outlook to Excel? by DJ
And I do mean FROM Outlook to Excel, not the other way around, unfortunately...it sounds like that would be much easier! Thanks.
June 27th 07 09:08 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post
6 544 Outlook - Using Contacts
assign contact to appt & view all appts by DJ
outlook 2003, How do I assign a contact to an appointment and when viewing contact info and view/find all appts that were assigned to that contact?...
June 27th 07 01:58 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 567 Outlook - Calandaring
Form Letters in Outlook 2007 by DJ
In previous versions of Outlook, creating a form email was easy: you created the email then "published." The form email was then saved in your...
March 5th 07 07:56 PM
by DJ Go to last post
2 749 Outlook - Using Forms
can't enter appointment by DJ
Hi my outlook calendar is not allowing me to enter and save an appointment. After i type in the text, it says "Could not save item". Anyone know...
February 23rd 07 04:22 PM
by DJ Go to last post
2 560 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I turn off the voice announcing "new mails"? by DJ
How do I turn off that horrid voice announcing the number of unread and new "mails" every time I open outlook 2003? It turned itself on somehow,...
January 27th 07 10:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 474 Outlook - Installation
I want to move my backup calendar to the main calendar in OL2003 by DJ
I have Outlook 2003 and my calendar ended up in Calendar in Personal Folder-Backup. I need to move my calendar to the main Personal Folder. Can...
November 15th 06 07:01 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 459 Outlook - Calandaring
How to correctly set up e-mails in Microsoft Outlook? by DJ
I have set up three e-mail accounts in Microsoft Outlook. I have three subfolders under "Inbox". Whenever I get e-mails in one folder, I try to...
September 7th 06 02:08 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 468 Outlook - General Queries
Group Calendar by DJ
Hi: Is there anyway to give permissions to a public contact list on an individual basis so that a person can view the entire contact list but only...
September 6th 06 10:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 459 Outlook - Calandaring
"run mIcrosoft outlook minimized" by DJ
Can outlook be run minimized i.e. in the background or in the taskbar?
August 18th 06 04:50 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 455 Outlook - Installation
Outlook Calendar to Access by DJ
This is my sceanario... We have a public calendar on our company's server. People throughout the company schedule appts on the public calander. I...
July 28th 06 12:17 AM
by Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Go to last post
3 525 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2003 - News by DJ
Hello All: Just upgraded to office 2003 and cannot get outlook express working as my default news reader. In Outlook 2000, I had my toolbar...
June 3rd 06 05:56 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 372 Outlook - General Queries
Message by DJ
I have Office XP Pro and i using it with Windows Media Center 2005. When started it for the first time, I got a message that said: Unable to open...
April 25th 06 10:38 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 360 Outlook - General Queries
View Options for Contacts with Multiple Categories by DJ
Hello all, I use multiple categories for my Outlook clients, and am familiar with filtering the contacts folder view to have Outlook only present...
April 13th 06 10:50 PM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
3 849 Outlook - Using Contacts
Printing Contacts in Booklet form by DJ
I've printed my contacts(about 100) in the Outlook 2002 small booklet format using double-sided printing, but the pagination is wrong for the...
April 11th 06 12:59 AM
by DJ Go to last post
3 573 Outlook - Using Contacts
Address book is empty while hotmal contacts is full and usable onl by DJ
How do I move hotmail contacts to local Outlook address book
February 13th 06 08:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 573 Outlook - Using Contacts