Search: Threads Started By: DD or dd
What is Microsoft Outlook 2007 forward as iCalendar by DD
I read in an article that I could AVOID having my meeting attendees constantly accept meeting updates by sending the changes through using a...
March 18th 10 08:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 914 Outlook - Calandaring
can 2 copies of mail be saved in outlook by dd
I would like to be able to have 2 copies of mail saved in Outlook, so mail can be simultaniously be opened on 2 computers with the same email...
March 7th 10 08:13 PM
by dd Go to last post
0 681 Outlook - Installation
Insert Text via Macro in Outlook 2007 by dd
I have written the below vb macro (modified here for privacy and it works in Word) and would like to use it to insert a signature within the Outlook...
September 24th 09 02:19 PM
by dd Go to last post
2 1,414 Outlook and VBA
Creating a macro that will work inside the calendar appt by dd
Does anyone know how to create a macro that will work inside the calendar appointment (2007)?
August 22nd 09 11:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_2_] Go to last post
1 403 Outlook - Calandaring
November 17th 08 01:11 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 5,997 Outlook - Calandaring
Uninstalling Outlook Express 2007. by DD
I need to install a 2000, 2002 or 2003 version of Outlook Express so that my old organiser will synchronise. The computer originally had Microsoft...
April 29th 08 03:53 AM
by F.H. Muffman Go to last post
9 856 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook express \ problem with organiser by DD
I have a Sharp OZ-590A organiser to which I used to download contacts etc. from Outlook on my computer. I have recently installed Office 2007...
April 24th 08 01:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 427 Outlook - General Queries
January 17th 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 499 Outlook - Calandaring
Where is the contacts file stored locally on my PC by DD
I was on a exchange server at work and have left the company I can t access the exchange server anymore so my contacts are gone. Are they stored...
December 28th 07 05:55 PM
by DD Go to last post
2 650 Outlook - Using Contacts
Suggestion for MS: restore compress weekend days in outlook 2007 by DD
Please restore the compress weekend days in outlook 2007. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the...
December 4th 07 08:32 PM
by Gena Go to last post
3 497 Outlook - Calandaring
Transferring Contacts to Outlook 2007 from 2002 sp3? by DD
I have just got Office 2007 and want to transfer my Contacts from Outlook 2002 sp3. I have looked at the options for exporting and I am not sure...
July 9th 07 10:57 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
3 582 Outlook - Using Contacts
Create a mailing list by outlook category by dd
Hi I usually sort my contacts by project by assigning a three letter name to the category field - signifying the project. Is it possible to create...
May 14th 07 10:10 AM
by dd Go to last post
2 1,081 Outlook - Using Contacts
connecting calendar to public folder? by DD
We have Outlook 2003 and Exchange at our office. One of our departments had me create a calendar in public folders. Now she wants to be able to send...
February 9th 07 03:44 PM
by DD Go to last post
0 434 Outlook - Calandaring