Search: Threads Started By: Curt
insert a picture by Curt
Am familiar with excel macros not with outlook. Tried to copy and paste a macro from excel didn't work. Want to have a macro that will insert my...
December 28th 09 03:05 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,540 Outlook and VBA
picture by Curt
Have a signature I insert. Want to insert a picture with it. Use to vba in excel not in outlook. When I try to edit signature the normal toolbar is...
December 26th 09 06:16 PM
by Curt Go to last post
0 442 Outlook and VBA
security window by Curt
Have the following code. When used to send e-mails. I get a window for each e-mail saying it is being sent auto and do I want it to do this. How can...
November 14th 09 11:36 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 412 Outlook and VBA
How to export shared contacts by Curt
Is it possible to export shared contacts? The one time I tried to export a shared contacts list I have access to, all I got was my own contacts, and...
January 26th 09 07:02 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 2,001 Outlook - Using Contacts
Attach a word.doc by Curt
Have not done any thing with outlook befor. I believe there should be a way to attach a word.doc to all e-mails in a outlook group. No problem...
October 18th 08 06:13 PM
by Curt Go to last post
4 951 Outlook and VBA
contacts by Curt
I have created a group in a sub folder os contacts. How do I get this folder to show up in address book. When i click on it it shows empty.Do I need...
October 16th 08 08:57 PM
by Curt Go to last post
2 490 Outlook and VBA
active x control problem by Curt
I open an e-mail then close it later after others have been read quite often when reopening I get message this has activex controls and cannot be...
October 14th 08 03:04 AM
by Curt Go to last post
2 434 Outlook - General Queries
Print Envelopes Mail merge by Curt
It seems like a very normal process to take your Outlook contacts (select ones) to create envelopes for mailers. I have searched the program help...
September 24th 06 06:33 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 583 Outlook - Using Contacts
Individual user Calendar appointment coloring by Curt
Just a quick question regarding Exchange server 2003 with Outlook 2003. Is it possible to have different color codings for user inputs in a shared...
January 25th 06 07:35 PM
by Curt Go to last post
0 631 Outlook - Calandaring
e-mail address limit per contact by Curt
Is 3 the limit to the number of e-mail addresses a contact can have listed in Outlook? I have one in particular that has 10 e-mail addresses I need...
January 22nd 06 05:21 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 649 Outlook - Using Contacts