Search: Threads Started By: ColTom2
Unable To Restore OE6 .DBX Files by ColTom2
Hi: I had some files in an OE6 local named folder "Kit" and deleted the folder in error. I created another folder by the same name and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 20th 10 02:18 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
16 1,951 Outlook Express
Unable To Restore OE6 .DBX Files by ColTom2
Hi: I had some files in an OE6 local named folder "Kit" and deleted the folder in error. I created another folder by the same name and...
June 19th 10 02:16 AM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
0 650 Outlook Express
Addressbook Files OE 6 by ColTom2
Hi: Can you access the addressbook stored files within OE 6? I need too and the person had never exported the addressbook files. Thanks
July 12th 08 02:46 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 269 Outlook Express
How To Recover Deleted Folder From MS Office Outlook 2003 by ColTom2
Hi: I inadvertently deleted a sub folder which had previously been created to Inbox. I was in the process of creating the same folder name and...
June 26th 08 01:49 PM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
7 544 Outlook - General Queries
Two Problems With Outlook by ColTom2
Hi: I currently have two problems with Outlook, as follows: 1. When I open an email in my Inbox and close it out to go to another email then...
June 25th 08 04:00 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_269_] Go to last post
1 362 Outlook - General Queries
Recover Local Named Folder? by ColTom2
Hi: I have a friend who inadvertently deleted a local named folder "Saved Inbox Mail" that contained a number of local folders under it. Is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 9th 08 02:59 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
10 726 Outlook Express
"Unable to choose recpoients" by ColTom2
Hi: I have had this now happen twice within the last few days with Outlook Express 6. When I tried to enter the addresses in a new email or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 21st 08 04:29 PM
by marcus Go to last post
25 1,367 Outlook Express
"" Problem With Forwarding Emails by ColTom2
Hi: When I forward an email it puts the "" sign on all lines in the left hand margin. What causes this and how can I prevent it from happening? I...
November 10th 07 03:42 PM
by Richard in AZ Go to last post
9 527 Outlook Express
How To Stop Auto Underlining? by ColTom2
Hi: How do you stop automatically underlining all text etc in email's? Thanks, ColTom2
October 22nd 07 08:22 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 709 Outlook Express
Microsoft Office 2003 Outlook by ColTom2
Hi: My cousin has Microsoft Office 2003 Outlook installed and has logon problems with Winstream.com which was formerly Alltel. Have followed...
October 16th 07 01:25 AM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE Go to last post
5 597 Outlook Express
Newsgroup Postings Dates by ColTom2
Hi: What causes all Newsgroup postings not to be in chronological sequence without skips in dates? I have my Read Options applicable News set to...
October 12th 07 04:26 PM
by edmond Go to last post
4 527 Outlook Express
Pane View in Outlook Express 6 by ColTom2
Hi: When I receive emails with embedded pic's a lot of times the entire pane view is not allowed and I have to slide the pane viewer over to be...
September 3rd 07 01:50 AM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
2 250 Outlook Express
Back Up & Recover of All Email Folders Within Outlook Express by ColTom2
Hi: What is the easiest and best way to back up all email folders within OE6 and what procedures would you use to restore selected emails or...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 14th 07 03:31 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
12 687 Outlook Express
Recovering Deleted Emails by ColTom2
Hi: I suppose everybody at one time or another has always wanted to recover a recently deleted email. What is the easiest and best freeware,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 13th 07 01:52 PM
by i_takeuti Go to last post
12 974 Outlook Express
Deleting Main Identity by ColTom2
Hi; I have a friend who is having multiple OE6 problems and I think possibly his Inbox, as well as other folders have been corrupted. Can I...
March 24th 07 02:28 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 454 Outlook Express
Addressbook Deleted by ColTom2
Hi: I have a cousin whose computer last night hung up on Shutdown and the only way that he could resolve it was to turn off the power. This...
March 9th 07 02:03 AM
by anderson Go to last post
6 712 Outlook Express
For Bruce Hagen, Pa Bear, and Michael Santovec by ColTom2
Hi To All: I really appreciate all the support efforts that you recommended applicable OE compacting problems and I am happy to report that I...
February 18th 07 12:47 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 624 Outlook Express
Compacting Files Folder by ColTom2
Hi: At the end of the compacting files folder process I am getting an error notice as follows: "This folder is currently in use by Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 16th 07 12:45 AM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
21 1,572 Outlook Express
Wierd Happening OE6 by ColTom2
Hi: I had an event happen today with OE 6 that I never have had happen. I have two local folders entitled Saved Incoming Email and the other...
January 25th 07 01:22 PM
by veronica belotti Go to last post
5 804 Outlook Express
Anti-Virus and Spyware/Malware Newsgroup by ColTom2
Hi: It sure would be nice if Microsoft would come up with a new Newsgroup dedicated just for Anti-Virus and Spyware/Malware. I am sure someone...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 07 03:38 AM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
12 1,057 Outlook Express
Strange Email Occurance by ColTom2
Hi: I am receiving confirmation of an email sent by a cousin to his dad. The strange thing is how can I receive an email confirmation when I was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 14th 07 10:27 PM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
18 1,071 Outlook Express
Solid Line On Left Hand Border - Emails by ColTom2
Hi: I receive a lot of emails that have a solid line on the left hand border of the email. Sometimes I can place the cursor either behind or in...
August 31st 06 07:04 PM
by JAVIER DIAZ Go to last post
5 1,213 Outlook Express
Duplicate Emails W/Attch's by ColTom2
Hi: I have a friend who when he sends emails with attachments with Outlook Express 6 it duplicates sending them. He has tried turning off his...
April 26th 06 11:54 PM
by Go to last post
3 507 Outlook Express
Save Outlook Email's? by ColTom2
Hi: What is the easiest way to save OE e-mail's in a folder in My Documents, other than copying and pasting them individually? Thanks
March 21st 06 08:28 PM
by ColTom2 Go to last post
4 464 Outlook Express
OE Background Music? by ColTom2
Hi: Is there any simple way to save OE email background music to your hard drive? Thanks
March 7th 06 12:02 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 782 Outlook Express