Search: Threads Started By: Brian Tillman
HelpAbout in Outlook 2007 by Brian Tillman
I noticed that there doesn't seem to be any more HelpAbout menu item in the Office 2007 apps. Where do I find it? I spent about 20 minutes...
July 17th 08 02:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
6 588 Outlook - Calandaring
How to open existing calendar event from .NET application? by Brian Tillman
robinbittner wrote: I am developping a .NET windows forms application which cooperates with Outlook 2003/2007. I know...
July 16th 08 07:20 AM
by robinbittner Go to last post
4 611 Outlook - Using Forms
Reinstall by Brian Tillman
fhitz wrote: How do I reinstall Outlook 2002 XP? It won't open and has OLE registration error and says to...
June 5th 07 06:45 PM
by Corndog Go to last post
7 794 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2007, replies using various accounts. by Brian Tillman
Dr Teeth wrote: I have several accounts set up in one identity. Outlook does not have identities. Do you mean...
June 3rd 07 11:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 520 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 and email hyperlinks by Brian Tillman
Dr Teeth wrote: With Outlook Express, I'd click on a mailto link, a window would open, and when I'd click on...
April 11th 07 10:49 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 492 Outlook - General Queries
[2003] Strange HTML problem... by Brian Tillman
Le GBAHB wrote: Let's assume four people : (A - B) : two users of a LAN (my client), no local mail server. C : an...
March 26th 07 01:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 361 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 and lLain Text by Brian Tillman
Since Outlook 2007 contains its own mini-Word for mail composition, will I be able send true Plain Text messages without Word adding all its...
February 21st 07 06:15 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 407 Outlook - General Queries
Calendar + Email by Brian Tillman
A+P wrote: I'm running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 server. I would like to schedule an automated email that will be...
January 11th 07 04:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 461 Outlook and VBA
Getting started with VBA by Brian Tillman
RON wrote: I wrote a little routine: Private Sub Test() Dim ThisEmail As Object Dim ol As Object Set ol...
January 10th 07 06:29 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 542 Outlook and VBA
hooking the insert-File menu command (add attachment) in outlook 2003 (c# add in) by Brian Tillman
semedao wrote: I try to replace the regular add file dialog that open when clicking in the Attach button. I used...
January 2nd 07 04:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 737 Outlook and VBA
REPOST: VbaProject.OTM modules vanish by Brian Tillman
Ken wrote: I'm reposting this query from 2 weeks ago, because it's a very vexing problem that I can't seem to...
December 22nd 06 02:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 476 Outlook and VBA
Calendar sharing by Brian Tillman
rthompson wrote: Hi to all of you Where would be the best place to start looking and learning about ...
December 7th 06 04:23 PM
by rthompson Go to last post
1 494 Outlook - Calandaring
SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR by Brian Tillman
JP wrote: Hi. I have a PDA Qtek S200, and I tried to synchronize it with my Outlook. In Outlook I have...
November 14th 06 03:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 619 Outlook - General Queries
VBScript to remove Outlook signatures by Brian Tillman
Joseph Carew Joseph Carew wrote: The problem is the majority of users already have a signature set within their outlook, I remember seeing a...
September 18th 06 01:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 1,392 Outlook and VBA
How do I move Outlook? by Brian Tillman
santa claus wrote: I just built a new computer, and have moved the drive from the old computer to the new computer to...
August 25th 06 07:11 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 462 Outlook - Installation
Digital ID name not found error in Outlook 2003 w/ Exchange 2000 by Brian Tillman
Clyde wrote: I'm installing company issued certificates in Outlook 2003 for the first time for digital signature and...
August 11th 06 02:36 PM
by Clyde Go to last post
5 1,045 Outlook - General Queries
How to setup different email account for each contact? by Brian Tillman
wrote: Why a message sent from the same e-mail client, displays in the "From" field when received,...
August 1st 06 09:52 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 422 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to setup different email account for each contact? by Brian Tillman
wrote: I am talking about internal mail and internal users who are receiving messages from other...
July 30th 06 01:52 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 408 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to setup different email account for each contant? by Brian Tillman
wrote: 1. Is there any way to setup a Contact so that email messages sent to her/him, will be...
July 27th 06 11:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 364 Outlook - Using Contacts
How to setup different email account for each contant? by Brian Tillman
wrote: 1. Is there any way to setup a Contact so that email messages sent to her/him, will be...
July 27th 06 11:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 368 Outlook - General Queries
Moving stuff to HD by Brian Tillman
spondee wrote: Is there a way to move entire folders to HD (I can't help it, outlook express crashed on me soo many times & I...
July 10th 06 03:18 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 413 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2003 and Firefox by Brian Tillman
John wrote: I recently started using Firefox as my default browser. I have changed all defaults from IE 6 to Firefox, however,...
June 23rd 06 02:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 426 Outlook - General Queries
How can i import MSN calender into Outlook 2007? by Brian Tillman
DashEWGF wrote: Is it possible? ;) WIth Hotmail Premium and the Outlook Connector, I imagine so. -- Brian...
June 21st 06 02:16 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
0 617 Outlook - Calandaring
.dbx to outlook by Brian Tillman
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN wrote: have many .dbx files containg old e-mails. how can I get these email into outlook? Import them...
June 17th 06 12:01 AM
by ERLEND HALLSTENSEN Go to last post
3 581 Outlook - General Queries
sync Outlook with Orange website by Brian Tillman
Andy Pandy wrote: I can no longer sync my C550 with the Orange website though it used to do it perfectly. Orange offer no...
May 20th 06 02:43 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,043 Outlook - General Queries