Search: Threads Started By: Brad or brad
Receiving contacts in Outlook format by Brad
My boss and I often send contacts to each other in Outlook Format. The problem is that he receives mine without a problem but his always show up...
April 19th 10 09:44 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 867 Outlook - Using Contacts
Do I have to use a specific e-mail service with Outlook? by brad
Do I have to use a specific e-mail service with Outlook?
April 13th 10 09:06 PM
by Ken Blake, MVP Go to last post
4 394 Outlook - General Queries
Save e-mail to .msg file by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I'd like to make a button on my tool bar in Outlook 2007 that will automatically save the selected...
April 10th 10 01:16 PM
by Mojgan Tah Go to last post
4 2,353 Outlook and VBA
Error messages by brad
Can't seem to get my outlook settings right. using my own domain email and gmail through outlook but getting these messages. Overseas so can only...
February 5th 10 08:41 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 378 Outlook - Installation
Macro to Change sort and collapse groups in Mail folder by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I'd like to write a macro that when run, changes the sort order of the mail folder I'm in (Inbox or...
January 21st 10 07:48 PM
by Brad Go to last post
9 2,083 Outlook and VBA
Customized Send button by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I am making a form for the first time. I'd like to make my own send button, so that when the user...
December 2nd 09 04:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
5 509 Outlook - Using Forms
Write code for a button on New Form by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I am making a new form, and I have an "Accept" and "Decline" button. Right now if you click on them...
November 17th 09 01:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 464 Outlook - Using Forms
Outlook Accept Terms Form by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I have been asked to make a form for an e-mail message that will be sent to all users in our...
November 16th 09 03:54 PM
by Brad Go to last post
0 400 Outlook - Using Forms
why did 1 day event spread to 2 day event by Brad
All my "appointments" & "events" when from 1-day event to 2-day events? What can I do to fix my calendar?
November 5th 09 02:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 444 Outlook - Calandaring
PST and SSD...it the entire file rewritten each time Outlook close by Brad
I use Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 Ult x64 with a Solid State Disk and wanted to know if the PSTs file rewrites itself each time new mail is...
October 22nd 09 06:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,254 Outlook - Installation
Capture Inbound E-mail Subject with VBA by Brad
I am just starting to experiment with Outlook VBA. I am looking for a simple example of how to capture the content of an inbound e-mail’s subject...
September 7th 09 08:23 AM
by Luc[_2_] Go to last post
4 1,181 Outlook and VBA
Initiate VBA as a result of inbound e-mail? by Brad
I am new to Outlook VBA. This is a dumb question. Is it possible to initiate a VBA routine as a result of an inbound e-mail? If so, is there an...
August 30th 09 03:31 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_3_] Go to last post
1 533 Outlook and VBA
Browse Dialog Box by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to ready my question. I have a sub that helps me save an e-mail message to a folder on my computer. What I have to do at...
July 21st 09 07:41 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 672 Outlook and VBA
Outlook E-mail not being sent immediately by Brad
I have a strange problem that I really could use some help with. I have an automated routine that checks every 15 minutes to see if a specific...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 6th 09 06:03 PM
by John Go to last post
12 1,018 Outlook - General Queries
Digital ID name can not be found... by Brad
I have an email I can't open because I get the following message from Microsoft Outlook; "Can't open this item. Your Digital ID name can not be...
April 30th 09 10:10 PM
by David H. Lipman Go to last post
6 837 Outlook - General Queries
No message in body of appointment invites by Brad
Hello there, I am having an issue whereby when I recieve an appointment invite from another Outlook 2007 user (my boss) I recieve the appointment...
December 18th 08 02:20 AM
by Brad Go to last post
0 381 Outlook - Calandaring
Using forms in e-mail by Brad
Okay, I am taking a stab in the dark on this one. But here is our problem. I work for a large company. We have a business process where we need...
November 18th 08 03:09 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 229 Outlook - Using Forms
creating custom forms & editing the Task Page by Brad
When creating a custom form from the IPM.Task standard form, I cannot edit the Task page in form Designer. I want to add some user defined fields...
July 10th 08 05:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 476 Outlook - Using Forms
Validation by Brad
Hi I am trying to set up a Validation rule that if on field has information another field needs to not equal None. I have tried ( = "") OR ( ...
May 14th 08 01:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 520 Outlook - Using Forms
Dual calenders by Brad
To save space on the server I have set a rule to automatically move everything I receive to a different folder that is in a local pst file. An...
March 12th 08 01:19 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 429 Outlook - Calandaring
No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipie by Brad
When trying to set outlook 2000 as my default email server, I get this message when attempting to mail someone..." No transport provider was...
January 15th 08 01:32 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
2 352 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2003 says "there is no printer installed" but it's not tru by brad
Hi, I have an unusual situation in which Outlook 2003 does not recognize printers that are installed to a user's profile. There are several...
December 7th 07 04:54 PM
by brad Go to last post
0 690 Outlook - General Queries
outlook 2003 on vista MAPI32.DLL wrong version or corrupt by Brad
when i try to sign on i get an error message stating the MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version and it could be a result of loading another...
August 13th 07 05:58 AM
by garfield-n-odie [MVP] Go to last post
2 979 Outlook - Installation
Export all items in the Global address list by Brad
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I've done quite a bit of coding in MS Access and Excel, but never in Outlook. I'd like to export...
July 3rd 07 10:08 PM
by Brad Go to last post
4 1,759 Outlook and VBA
Accepting meeting requests with outlook client closed.... by Brad
Hi - I'm hoping someone has found a workaround for this issue. I'm finding in Outlook 03 and 07 that the feature to automatically accept meeting...
July 3rd 07 03:42 AM
by Brad Go to last post
0 432 Outlook - Installation