Search: Threads Started By: Bod
Meeting Form print style by Bod
Hi! I have created a meeting (appointment) form - just saved an appointment form as .oft and added a table to the notes field for an agenda. I want...
April 23rd 10 02:34 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 652 Outlook - Using Forms
Change meeting don't send update by Bod
I want to change a meeting (in this case change the time by half an hour). I don't want to send an update to the attendee/s. The only options I get...
March 12th 10 05:01 PM
by Craig Mark Go to last post
2 1,513 Outlook - Calandaring
How can I see a 12 month calendar in Outlook 2003? by Bod
I think I understand, but I have a load of other people's and resources' calendars below the months part of the navigation pane, so I can only get 3...
July 29th 09 03:24 AM
by Bod Go to last post
0 429 Outlook - Calandaring
how can I block others from seeing my appointment detail by Bod
Are there any known bugs - can I trust this Private setting? I know there was a bug in OL2000. I'd heard that in the scheduling tab people might...
November 6th 08 01:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,778 Outlook - Calandaring
PST -v- CSV by Bod
I want to synch calendars in separate locations - is there any loss of information if I use a csv instead of a pst file? This applies to Calendars,...
April 23rd 08 01:32 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
2 589 Outlook - Calandaring
Are there codes to show Outlook data in other applications? by Bod
In Outlook Today, it references some data from Outlook. Is it possible to use do so into Excel, webpages, etc? If so, how do I refer to these codes,...
June 22nd 06 01:11 AM
by Bod Go to last post
2 510 Outlook and VBA