Search: Threads Started By: Bill or bill
Outlook Express 6 Spell Check by Bill
My outlook express 6 spell check is set for French and I can't seem to change it to English. Also it doesn't seem to recognise the word dictionary...
June 8th 10 07:35 PM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
8 1,037 Outlook Express
Outlook Express 6 Spell Check by Bill
My outlook express 6 spell check is set for French and I can't seem to change it to English. Also it doesn't seem to recognise the word dictionary...
June 8th 10 02:16 PM
by Bill Go to last post
0 625 Outlook Express
Import all settings from recovered HDD by bill
The motherboard on my old PC has blown but the HDD is ok and can be hooked up to another PC. I would like to import all my OE6 mail and accounts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
June 4th 10 09:23 PM
by bill Go to last post
34 3,386 Outlook Express
Import all settings from recovered HDD by bill
The motherboard on my old PC has blown but the HDD is ok and can be hooked up to another PC. I would like to import all my OE6 mail and accounts...
June 3rd 10 09:34 PM
by bill Go to last post
0 565 Outlook Express
Error symchronizing mail acount Hotmail to outlook by Bill
I receive error message when trying to retrieve mail from my hotmail to my outloook 2003. There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please...
May 28th 10 03:51 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,077 Outlook - Installation
email set up by bill
at present cannot send or receive mail. Was working. All seems set up yet have a problem. Get errors about smpt.. Help
May 4th 10 01:29 PM
by Orland, Kathleen Go to last post
1 928 Outlook - Installation
Update AutoArchive Settings on Multiple PST Files by bill
Hello, I have a number of pst archives that I need to update the AutoArchive settings. Specifically i need to disable AutoArvhive for all pst...
February 18th 10 04:27 PM
by bill Go to last post
5 714 Outlook and VBA
Outlook Out of Office by Bill
Out of Office assistant automagically set as out based off my calendar? Or out of office set automatically for people who work Mon - Thurs and are...
February 10th 10 04:29 PM
by Bill Go to last post
0 594 Outlook and VBA
November 6th 09 11:46 PM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_643_] Go to last post
1 1,340 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Error Message by Bill
I recently installed Outlook 2007 on a new 64 bit computer and transferred other files from an older machine. Whenever I start to write an e-mail,...
August 20th 09 03:11 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 307 Outlook - Installation
Outlook to do bar by Bill
Ok so I am using Outlook for the first time. In the main window with the to do bar and the email the calender in the to do bar has a 2 week block of...
August 19th 09 07:58 PM
by Bill Go to last post
0 387 Outlook - Calandaring
email signatures in outlook by Bill
In outlook 2000 when I create a signature it looks fine but when I open a new mail message the signature is double spaced as opposed to single...
August 19th 09 03:54 PM
by Bill Go to last post
2 616 Outlook - General Queries
Sudden shutdown by bill
My pc shut down with blue screen when reading my mail.Now Outlook will not open.I was going to uninstall M OFFICE 2007 and reinstall but tried to...
July 11th 09 01:26 PM
by DL[_2_] Go to last post
7 751 Outlook - General Queries
How 2 categorize ONE apptmnt in series w/o doing entire series? by Bill
I have set up appointments and wish to categorize them "completed: - when I set up a series of repeated appointments - then try to mark ONE of them...
June 24th 09 06:23 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 508 Outlook - Calandaring
Save contacts to a text file by Bill
I want to save all my contacts into one text file. Could someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks, Bill. Submitted using...
June 4th 09 06:40 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 723 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I stop receiving multiple duplicate incoming mail? by Bill
I frequently receive double of the same messages in my incoming mail. I feel that I am doing something wrong when opening Outlook that may be...
April 27th 09 02:42 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 565 Outlook - General Queries
Adding background image to New Appointment by Bill
Can a background image be added to a new appointment being scheduled? I have added background images to new messages, but can't seem to find a way...
February 18th 09 04:28 PM
by Bill Go to last post
4 15,895 Outlook - Calandaring
incoming msgs go to deleted items by bill
I transfered outlook 03 to my new vista computer and all incoming msgs go to deleted items folder, instead of inbox
February 9th 09 03:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 360 Outlook - Installation
Outlook doesn't notify me of an appointment by bill
I got this computer with Office 2007 and Vista in Jan 2007. I have had a number of problems with the system, but he most frustrating is the...
February 4th 09 03:05 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,403 Outlook - Calandaring
Can not Import Old Outlook Email files and folders by Bill
I have a new PC with Office 2003 and Outlook 2003 on it. I backed up all my old email files to a .pst file and when I go to import it, I can not...
January 3rd 09 09:48 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 297 Outlook - Installation
Outlook Contacts arrainged alphabetically by company name by Bill
How do I set my Outlook contacts so that the company names will list alphabetically and then the contacts within that company will list...
November 30th 08 10:04 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 345 Outlook - Using Contacts
Address book not showing up in fax by Bill
I have a computer set up as a fax server, to be used for faxing only. I have the address book set up. When I choose Address Book, under start menu,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 29th 08 01:19 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
15 1,351 Outlook - Using Contacts
How do I compose a letter to a contact? by Bill
I am a new 2007 user (migrating up from 2000) and cannot locate the New Letter to contact that was a choice in Outlook 2000.
September 29th 08 10:03 AM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 356 Outlook - General Queries
can't open link in email by bill
When I try to open a link in a email by clicking on it ,it does not open I have to copy and pate it in ie to work? any help would be appreciated. I...
August 20th 08 05:59 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 357 Outlook Express
Contacts button by Bill
I am using Office Outlook 2003. When I click the "Contacts" button on the left side of the Outlook window my contacts list does not display in the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 28th 08 09:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
13 1,164 Outlook - Using Contacts