Search: Threads Started By: Barry or barry
automate email message on Outlook Calendar notification alerts? by Barry
We recently changed our email client, from Groupwise to Outlook 2007. One option we had with Groupwise, and not Outlook by default, was to send an...
February 26th 10 02:14 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 869 Outlook and VBA
sc2 file format by barry
how would i install a sc2 schedule plus file in outlook 2007, i have about 2000 users with a sc2 file that was imported from a groupwise migration...
December 22nd 09 03:04 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 419 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook hanging up by barry
I would like to pass along a solution to outlook hanging up when signing on. Here is the scenario: I ctrl/alt/del to get out and then when signing...
November 8th 09 09:21 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 349 Outlook - General Queries
emailing ofs by barry
Would like to know if it is reasonable to email a ofs file. Have tried but with no success This is my program configuration using VS 2008 office...
December 1st 08 02:35 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 366 Outlook - Using Forms
Lost contacts Outlook 2007 by Barry
I have VISTA Business and have been using Outlook 2007 for a number of months. Suddenly, I lost my contacts folders and all the information in it. ...
November 28th 08 04:59 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 559 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 by Barry
I am currently running Outlook 2007 on a Toshiba M35X-S309 laptop with XP Home. I want to transfer my Outlook 2007 with all of the...
October 28th 08 01:49 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 366 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2000 sp3, VBA does not run after reboot by Barry
I have developed a simple VBA macro using OL2007, all is well. I have installed this macro on a machine that is running OL2000 SP3. It ran just fine...
August 4th 08 04:14 PM
by Barry Go to last post
3 719 Outlook and VBA
Reconstructing Deleted Distribution List by Barry
Somehow a Distribution List with over 200 emails addresses was deleted from my contact list. They are all contained in a bcc copy of my weekly...
May 8th 08 07:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 607 Outlook - Using Contacts
Scripting Backup of Outlook PST Files by Barry
I've been charged with attaching a script to our network logon that will backup each user's Outlook pst file upon network logon. Are there any...
February 14th 08 09:49 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
1 858 Outlook and VBA
Outlook 2007 by Barry
I have a Toshiba laptop running XP. I replaced Office for Teacher and Student 2003 with Office Home and Student 2007 and replaced Outlook 2002 with...
February 4th 08 12:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,493 Outlook - General Queries
Help! I lost my aol mail after downloading Outlook 2007 by Barry
I downloaded Trail Office 2007 number 81605-319-5957351-65110 I need help badly with a problem the download created with my AOL account and my Mail!...
December 31st 07 07:31 PM
by Barry Go to last post
0 287 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2007 and AOL email by Barry
I downloaded a trial outlook 2007 and synced it with AOL and Palm OS and it moved my email from my Aol Account to Outlook. I thought it would allow...
December 31st 07 06:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 505 Outlook - General Queries
Reminder popup does not happen by Barry
Using Outlook 2007. The reminder popup on screen does not happen. Why? What to do to make reminders occur? Thanks for your help,
December 11th 07 09:51 PM
by Barry Go to last post
0 480 Outlook - Calandaring
how do I synchronize Palm 700W with my Outlook 2007 vista compute. by barry
when I got my new Outlook 2007 for my new Vista run laptop, my palm stopped synchronizing outlook contacts and calendar. I downloaded business...
November 5th 07 03:44 AM
by barry Go to last post
2 562 Outlook - Calandaring
protecting specific designated emails from auto-archiving/deleting by Barry
(Outlook 2007) New to Outlook. Emails are coming into in-box and organized by received date and grouping. Would like to take advantage of auto...
October 25th 07 01:20 AM
by nat should be sailing Go to last post
4 703 Outlook - General Queries
using outlook 07 for the first time by Barry
When I try to import my pst file outlook only grabs my email and not any of my contacts or address? Can someone help me? Thanks
September 27th 07 09:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 315 Outlook - Installation
September 20th 07 01:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 925 Outlook - Calandaring
asdf by Barry
asdf
May 3rd 07 06:00 PM
by Barry Go to last post
0 265 Outlook Express
no messages by barry
i start my emails again.i lost it when my and brothers computer crash.I want it back again.My brothers works perfectly fine.But when i start...
January 7th 07 04:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 286 Outlook Express
How do I open a backed up contacts .pst file that I've saved in D by Barry
I have backed up and exported my contacts from Outlook from drive c on my computer to drive d in my documents but cannot open the new folder in...
November 1st 06 12:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,080 Outlook - Using Contacts
Switching Identities in Outlook Express 6 by Barry
When Switching Identities either one of two things occur frequently. (1) The program closes out completely, requiring rebooting to open again. (or)...
October 22nd 06 11:49 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 479 Outlook Express
Text does not display when switching identities by Barry
Occasionally when switching identities the text portion of the emails does not display (even when switching back to original identity). Requires...
October 21st 06 12:36 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 388 Outlook Express
Printing address labels from contacts. by Barry
Need help printing avery address labels from Outlook contacts. Have an affair, need to send inviations asap. Don't know what I am doing. Please...
September 29th 06 09:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 464 Outlook - Using Contacts
H.E.L.P. Is there a way to sync with outlook wirelessly from another location? by Barry
I just purchased my first laptop and I was wondering if there was any good software that would sync my outlook emails,contacts and calendar...
September 18th 06 12:00 PM
by Barry Go to last post
2 350 Outlook - General Queries
missing messages by Barry
Family living abroad are receiving my messages, but I am not receiving from them. They are not receivingany returned e-mail or error messages. Can I...
June 13th 06 07:11 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
6 644 Outlook Express