Search: Threads Started By: Art
transfer contacts from comcast.net by art
i want to transfer my contacts from comcast to my Microsoft office email
March 8th 10 02:25 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 566 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook on terminal server by Art
I have outlook 2007 that will not run on a terminal server session. What do I need to make this work.
June 24th 09 03:57 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 457 Outlook - Installation
Retriving a Failed Recipient' email address by Art
I am just wondering if there is a small VBA routine for Outlook 2003 that will help me to automatically "reterive" (saving in it on an EXCEL file) a...
December 16th 08 07:42 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,107 Outlook and VBA
Import/Export button is completely unresponsive by Art
This is a brand-new install of Outlook 2007 and when I hit Import/Export to go get my pst file, it does exactly nothing. The other navigation works...
May 10th 08 05:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 422 Outlook - Using Contacts
February 13th 08 10:30 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 572 Outlook - Using Contacts
change address book to detailed address cards by Art
I have improted contacrts, but they went to "Detailed address cards" instead of "Address cards" which is the source for my Address Book. How can I...
December 9th 07 04:34 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 575 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 will not connect to vista by Art
New pc with Vista. Hotmail connects OK. Outlook start error message: "the connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavailable" How is this...
November 15th 07 03:50 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 648 Outlook - Using Contacts
Post SP 2 Issues by Art
We recently installed Office 2003 SP2. Now when users try to create a meeting request with a "Resource", they re getting an error message saying,...
June 14th 07 11:45 PM
by Art Go to last post
0 437 Outlook - Calandaring