Search: Threads Started By: Andy Petro
Fonts by Andy Petro
What is the most common font and size used for e-mail
December 23rd 12 11:55 PM
by Andy Petro Go to last post
0 1,684 Outlook Express
Cannot e-mail pictures by Andy Petro
Cannot e-mail any pictures using Outlook Express from any photo editing programs . The programs such as Picasa, HP photo , Microsoft Office Etc....
March 1st 12 02:26 AM
by Bruce Hagen[_4_] Go to last post
4 1,299 Outlook Express
Password by Andy Petro
I just installed Internet explorer and Outlook Express in a new computer and OE will not open unless i type in a password.. This is the first time...
November 8th 07 02:58 AM
by banty Go to last post
5 274 Outlook Express
100 Messages by Andy Petro
I am receiving over 100 junk mail messages per day, many of them repeats. Is this a problem due to my internet supplier .. Who do I complain to. ...
October 27th 07 01:06 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 269 Outlook Express
Multiple messages by Andy Petro
I am receiving multiple messages of all my e-mails. About 100 a day. What is the cause of this ? -- Posted via a free Usenet account from...
October 23rd 07 03:22 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 203 Outlook Express
Time sent by Andy Petro
Is the time sent shown at the senders location or the receivers when they are in different time zones. -- Posted via a free Usenet account...
August 11th 07 07:06 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 1,391 Outlook Express
Mail Missing by Andy Petro
All the mail in Outlook Express Incoming & Sent has disappeared although it is still working. I can send and receive new ones but all the old ones...
May 31st 07 09:46 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 353 Outlook Express
Quotes by Andy Petro
When replying to an e-mail how do I not quote back the entire e-mail ,only parts of it. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from...
April 28th 07 06:59 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 445 Outlook Express
Change from Outlook to Outlook Express by Andy Petro
Whenever i send pictures using any of the photo managers such as Picasa it always uses OUTLOOK to send the pictures and not OUTLOOK EXPRESS which i...
December 31st 06 08:08 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 293 Outlook Express
New address by Andy Petro
Is there an easy way of sending the odd e-mail without using my real e-mail address so no one will know the sender. -- Posted via a free Usenet...
October 20th 06 06:31 PM
by Ted Zieglar Go to last post
1 248 Outlook Express
Message rules by Andy Petro
I used Tools- Message rules- Mail. to delete unwanted incoming mail in Outlook Express . It does not work. What am i doing wrong. I get about...
May 9th 06 09:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 492 Outlook Express
Problem with Outlook Express by Andy Petro
Outlook Express does not download my incoming mail unless i select the down arrow beside Send/Recv and click on Pop6. Sympatico.ca . How can i...
April 24th 06 08:32 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 620 Outlook Express
Receiving Mail by Andy Petro
I cannot receive e-mail automatically in Outlook Express. Each time i have to click on theSend Receive down bar and select Pop 6 Sympatico (...
April 19th 06 12:58 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
1 565 Outlook Express