Search: Threads Started By: Alias
Inviting additional attendees by Alias
If i invite additional attendees on an existing meeting request and hit send, will the message be re-sent to the origional required attendees (who...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 10 10:57 PM
by Bod Go to last post
14 4,067 Outlook - Calandaring
Synching Outlook 2000 on two computers by Alias
First I copied the .pst from computer A and took it to computer B. Then I just tried to use the File/Open PST file on computer B and I get two...
April 15th 07 10:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 535 Outlook - General Queries
is it possible to divert sent mail into different folders? by Alias
MG wrote: I am wondering if it is possible to create 1 SENT MAIL folder and be able to direct to which one emails are sent? I send some emails...
August 21st 06 03:20 PM
by MG Go to last post
8 631 Outlook Express
Creating rules for calendar items by Alias
Using the Rules Wizard is it possible to create a rule to run on items from the calendar folder? I would like to automatically forward meeting...
May 15th 06 01:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,586 Outlook - Calandaring
Replying with Boilerplates by Alias
Cindy wrote: Stationery in OE appears to be different than stationery in other email programs. I'm trying to use boilerplate emails in response...
April 20th 06 12:09 PM
by Alias Go to last post
0 459 Outlook Express
how do i get started by Alias
wrote: how do i get stared With what? Alias --
March 5th 06 09:45 AM
by chen.yuan.qiao Go to last post
6 507 Outlook Express
WAB by Alias
Can a .wab from one XP account be imported to another XP account? Can one just copy and paste it from one to the other or does one have to use the...
March 2nd 06 08:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 578 Outlook Express