Search: Threads Started By: Adprof
How to use several Outlook 2003 contact lists in Mail Merge by Adprof
I have a major contact list and three sub lists created from entries in the major list. When I try to use them in an Email mail merge the dialog box...
April 13th 06 01:10 AM
by Adprof Go to last post
2 725 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2002, unble to receive email, but can send by Adprof
My Outlook 2002 options specify that it is the default for email, etc. However, while I can send email from OL 2002, all of my incoming email goes...
February 1st 06 02:39 PM
by Adprof Go to last post
2 565 Outlook - Installation
Outlook 2002 email received in Outlook Express 6 by Adprof
I am running Outlook 2002 in Window XP-SP2. The followng is a recent occurence: While I can send email from Outlook 2002, I cannot receive. That...
January 7th 06 10:35 PM
by Adprof Go to last post
0 780 Outlook - Installation