Search: Threads Started By: Adam or adam
how to recover corrupted/truncated DBX file - please help by Adam
After running ScanDisk, which truncated several files due to errors found, my Sent Items DBX file is now corrupt/truncated. Selecting the folder in...
May 9th 11 01:28 PM
by david012 Go to last post
4 2,597 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007 Tri Fold Printing - Issues by Adam
Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2007 from 2003. I used to print a tri-fold calendar every week, with the weekly schedule on the left, TaskPad in...
February 9th 10 08:44 PM
by Adam Go to last post
4 875 Outlook - Calandaring
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook email by Adam
I installed Outlook 2007 on my computer and imported my addresses from my other computer's Outlook file with excel. The contact list shows all the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 22nd 10 09:07 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
11 1,000 Outlook - Using Contacts
Configuring folder redirection for Outlook 2007 for mandatory prof by Adam
Hello All, Hope I'm posting this in the right group. We have been trying to set up mandatory profiles and folder redirection via Group Policy for...
October 8th 09 01:52 PM
by J. Simon Go to last post
9 1,265 Outlook - Installation
Error 501 by adam
Hi: Running Win XP Pro and IE 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234. When composing text in an email, I used to be able to right-click the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 1st 09 01:44 PM
by o Go to last post
26 2,576 Outlook Express
Outlook 2007: Outlook profile for users with mandatory profiles. by Adam
We are operating a Windows 2003 AD domain where the client machines are running XP Pro SP3, the DCs are Server 2008 (64) and Exchange server is...
September 24th 09 12:01 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 1,549 Outlook - Installation
Error 501 by adam
Hi: Running Win XP Pro and IE 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234. When composing text in an email, I used to be able to right-click the...
June 30th 09 04:04 PM
by adam Go to last post
0 283 Outlook Express
how to recover corrupted/truncated DBX file - please help by Adam
After running ScanDisk, which truncated several files due to errors found, my Sent Items DBX file is now corrupt/truncated. Selecting the folder in...
March 7th 09 11:03 AM
by Adam Go to last post
0 143 Outlook Express
Storing Email Templates in Public Folders??? by Adam
Hello Everyone, I'm fairly new when it comes to working with Public Folders in Outlook 2007, so when a friend asked me about working with them...
January 22nd 09 02:28 PM
by Adam Go to last post
2 1,131 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook xp auto configure by Adam
We have in place office 2007, 2003 and xp. I have written a script which detects if profiles are already set up and if not configures them by...
December 15th 08 06:19 PM
by Wazza Go to last post
2 333 Outlook - Installation
I try to dismiss appointments, but they keep reappearing by ADAM
I've tried run outlook.exe /cleanreminders, but I still have the same problem. The reminders list keeps growing. I try to dismiss the old...
November 29th 08 10:02 PM
by ADAM Go to last post
5 1,857 Outlook - Calandaring
CPA can't load outlook calendar by Adam
All it does is display error messages: "Cannot retrieve events from folder 'Calendar'. Original Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 error message:...
August 19th 08 02:57 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 372 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook Send/Receive files (outlook.srs) query... by Adam
We are running Outlook 2007 on client machines with Exchange 2007 Ent. Ed. server. Our users application data folders are re-directed to a network...
May 6th 08 01:49 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 430 Outlook - Installation
Trying to copy dates from an excel sheet to my outlook calendar? by Adam
I was wonderig if anyone knew how, if possible, to select a series of dates from an excel sheet that are for a speech i have to give over and over,,...
April 18th 08 12:21 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 911 Outlook - Calandaring
Welcome Email Message by Adam
Is it possible to change the default welcome email in Outlook? The first time you open Outlook you get a message how great Outlook is and what you...
April 8th 08 07:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP} Go to last post
3 780 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook Appointments and Distributions lists by Adam
I am not sure is this is an Exchange or Outlook Question: I have Exchange 2003 with Office 2003. We have many appointments scheduled (like who...
April 8th 08 03:31 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 320 Outlook - General Queries
Import From Window Live Mail by Adam
Hi, When I try to import from Windows Live Mail in XP, Outlook 2007 imports from Outlook Express and not Windows Live Mail. How can I force...
February 2nd 08 12:17 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 469 Outlook - Installation
Trifold Calender -- "Monthly calender" shows only 3-4 letters by Adam
With Office 2003, I could print a tri-fold calender with Tasks on the left, a monthly calender in the center, and "blank" on the right 3rd. When I...
January 10th 08 04:28 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 536 Outlook - Calandaring
Using Group Policy to control Outlook security/attachments behavio by Adam
Hope I'm in the right discussion group (apologies if not). We have recently upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007. We are a single Windows 2003 domain...
October 9th 07 10:40 AM
by Adam Go to last post
2 1,954 Outlook - Installation
I've enabled instant search but query builder fields are greyed ou by Adam
I enabled instant search and the query builder was working fine. So were queries of the form "field:value ...". Then my laptop was on the brink of...
September 14th 07 12:57 PM
by BillR [MVP] Go to last post
1 492 Outlook - Installation
Removal of "Publish to Internet" Robots Exclusion by Adam
When using the "Publish to Internet" feature of Outlook 2007, my Calendar is automatically published to a URL on the calendars.office.microsoft.com...
June 26th 07 03:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 461 Outlook - Calandaring
Getting Outlook contacts to list in Excel 2003 by Adam
Hi, I have the following code that gets my contacts from outlook and lists them in a listbox on a form to select one. My problem is i have about...
June 7th 07 10:33 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 404 Outlook and VBA
I click on Calendar and Outlook kicks itslef out! by Adam
This is really strange probelm. A user when he clicks on Calendar within Outlook Outlook kicks itself out. We use Outlook part of office 2003 SP1...
May 30th 07 04:40 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 360 Outlook - Calandaring
Scheduling a Meeting by Adam
I have two issues. The first issue is when a user tries to schedule an appointment on his calendar and clicks on Save it automatically goes to the...
February 27th 07 04:28 PM
by Adam Go to last post
0 488 Outlook - Calandaring
How do I confige my Outlook/Exchange to stop searching for an Inte by Adam
How do I stop Exchange seaching for an Internet connection. We have a VPC with Outlook+Exchange on it. When the VPC is connectied to the Internet,...
December 27th 06 10:48 PM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 346 Outlook - Installation