Search: Threads Started By: andy or Andy or ANDY
Unable to change Meeting in which I am the Organizer by Andy
In setting up a large meeting from my computer, I also invited myself. Now it shows up on my computer as it would if someone else set up the...
January 9th 13 12:37 AM
by steelyeyedlogicman Go to last post
1 2,221 Outlook - Calandaring
Can't download Outlook connector by Andy
The download link for the connector is broken. Is there an alternative download link for it?
May 8th 10 03:31 PM
by neo Go to last post
1 876 Outlook - Installation
Daily Recurring Calendar/Task by Andy
I want to issue a task request to a number of people for every Mon-Fri at 4:30pm. Doing this by a calendar won't let me see who has completed the...
March 31st 10 03:35 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 409 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook will not work after windows update on Windows 7 by Andy
Hi this week i have 3 machines that are run Win 7 enterprise that after a windows update will not run outllook. when you start outlook you get the...
December 14th 09 02:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 489 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 Calendar - Only 1 year? by Andy
Is there a setting that I can change to allow the calendar to continue to show the previous years events? Our users occasionally need to go back to...
November 20th 09 06:44 PM
by Andy Go to last post
4 1,284 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook won't send messages? by Andy
I just set up outlook to work with Yahoo Plus Mail Servers. I can receive messages but am unable to send messages. Have tried all the port settings...
October 7th 09 12:13 AM
by Andy Go to last post
2 581 Outlook - Installation
Move address contacts to a new computer OL2007 and Vista by Andy
I have a new laptop and want to move only my contacts only (Two address books)not the PST file. I have had major problems with the PST file and wish...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 21st 09 10:51 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
10 1,369 Outlook - General Queries
Best way to get Automated Daily Backup of Calendar to PST by Andy
Anyone have any recommendations on the best way to produce a PST backup of an Exchange calendar every 24 hours? Is it better/easier to do this on...
August 10th 09 05:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 510 Outlook - Calandaring
maximum number of Categories for calendar by Andy
Is it possible to increase the number of categories in an Outlook 2007/ Exchange 2007 calendar? Right now it seems like the maximum is 25, and I'd...
August 4th 09 07:12 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 4,054 Outlook - Calandaring
Contact recognition problem by Andy
I have copied my OL2007 PST file to a new computer but I cant get OL2007 on the new computer to recognise my contact folders. (Address books) The...
August 2nd 09 09:52 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 458 Outlook - General Queries
Reminders in MS Outlook 2007 by Andy
Outlook will no longer post reminders from my calender. I have a message "The operation failed. Object could not be found." The reminders work fine...
July 29th 09 05:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
9 584 Outlook - Calandaring
Mail not getting through for ISP by Andy
OL 2007 and Vista. All my mail is (was) backed up at my ISP. They have checked everything at their end and all is fine. I get the occassional mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
July 17th 09 02:22 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
24 1,461 Outlook - General Queries
Signatures from old version of OL2007 to new version by Andy
Me again different question. (Thanks for all the other help!) I copied from my old OL2007 all my signatures that I found in userappsroaming...
June 30th 09 08:33 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
7 594 Outlook - General Queries
Contacts I need I can't get to show as default contacts address b by Andy
With some great help from this site...!(Thanks) I have reinstalled a clean version of OL2007 back to my computer after recovering the C: drive. All...
June 30th 09 07:52 AM
by Andy Go to last post
4 345 Outlook - General Queries
Corrupt PST still seems to cause problems.OL2007 Vista Buisiness by Andy
Sorry about long the long explanation...but you need to know all the details I guess understand the problem.. I have had ongoing problems since (4...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 28th 09 04:52 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
11 826 Outlook - General Queries
Move OL 2007 and all files to another computer.One on XP one on Vi by Andy
Is there a detailed "How Do I file" covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or...
June 28th 09 03:48 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 381 Outlook - General Queries
Copy Outlook 2007 contacts to another folder by Andy
I'm using Office 2007 and Vista business I'd like to copy about 1/3 of my e-mail contacts from my main contacts folder to a "New Biz" contact...
June 22nd 09 08:34 AM
by Jonathan Boyko Go to last post
3 413 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2007 Reading Pane by Andy
I am desperate for help with respect to the Reading Pane in my Outlook 2007. It simply isnt working also i seem to have no keyboard shortcuts...
April 21st 09 02:17 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 451 Outlook - General Queries
Restore e-mails from Outlook 2007 to .Me / Mail by Andy
Mac user in peace. I run Apple's Mail which syncs via .Me (formerly .Mac) with my iPhone. I use Parallels to create a virtual machine on which...
March 23rd 09 08:31 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 451 Outlook - General Queries
Different Calendars by Andy
Hi All Please could someone tell me the difference between these Calendars? Outlook 2003 Calendar Outlook 2007 Calendar Windows Calendar on a new...
February 5th 09 12:05 AM
by Andy Go to last post
5 564 Outlook - Calandaring
Different Calendars by Andy
Please can you tell me the difference between these Calendars? Outlook 2003 Calendar Outlook 2007 Calendar Windows Calendar pre loaded on a new...
February 4th 09 09:10 PM
by Andy Go to last post
1 431 Outlook - Calandaring
January 5th 09 04:00 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Go to last post
2 478 Outlook - Calandaring
Additional Calendar by Andy
Hi All I am trying to set up an additional calendar for my wife but I have read that no alarms ect can be used? Is there another way to have two...
November 27th 08 09:47 AM
by Andy Go to last post
4 456 Outlook - Calandaring
copy an appointment by Andy
Hi all In Outlook 2003 how do I copy an exciting appointment to next year?
November 24th 08 02:46 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
3 874 Outlook - Calandaring
Appointments made on shared calendars take to long to show up. by Andy
I work with one other person at the front desk in an academic office where we regularly schedule appointments for students to meet with the advisors...
November 18th 08 04:28 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 696 Outlook - Calandaring