Search: Threads Started By: AK or ak
How do I set up a docket tracking calendar in Outlook? by AK
I am working for a not for profit that performs a legal service. We are trying to find a way to better manage our docket. We have reporting...
March 12th 10 04:43 PM
by AK Go to last post
0 951 Outlook - Calandaring
backing up OR replacing license by AK
Is there any way to backup Microsoft Outlook personalized data such as Outlook Mail Folders, Contacts, Calendar etc; so i can have the same thing...
April 22nd 08 09:51 AM
by AK Go to last post
3 312 Outlook - Installation
what is vcards? by ak
Please tell me what is vcards in outlook.
March 26th 08 12:57 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 474 Outlook - Using Contacts
Can I put password in Outlook contacts? by ak
Please tell me if I can put password in my Outlook contats?
March 26th 08 12:04 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 293 Outlook - Using Contacts
NTUSER.DAT 6.4MB - What's this about? by AK
located in my "Owner" Directory: NTUSER.DAT 6.4MB also, ntuser.dat.LOG 1KB --------------------- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS LARGE,IN-USE, FILE ON...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 29th 08 05:38 PM
by AK Go to last post
15 1,104 Outlook Express
One of the recurring meeting was cancelled, unable to delete. by AK
I am part of a team that received a recurring meeting notice. Then the meeting organiser cancelled one of that recurring meeting. When i click on...
May 24th 07 07:52 PM
by AK Go to last post
0 940 Outlook - Calandaring
How to share address book between two desktops by AK
I have 2 desktops and want one desktop (desktop A) to maintain my address book. Is it possible to create a shortcut or create a path for Outlook /...
November 1st 06 02:25 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 744 Outlook - Using Contacts
Running PPS files from attached icon by AK
When I receive PPS files attached to an e-mail message, I can't just double click on the icon in the message to see the PP slide show. However, if I...
November 1st 06 01:58 PM
by Ken Go to last post
1 556 Outlook Express
How to import iCal file to 2nd Calendar by AK
I have been trying to import an iCal file (or any kind of file, for that matter) to my Second calendar (not defaut) and the data always end up at my...
October 3rd 06 08:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 638 Outlook - Calandaring
Getting rid of duplicate events vs. Recurring events by AK
So...I have tons of duplicated events in my calendar. Does anyone know how to get rid of the duplicates in an effective way? If I follow the...
September 29th 06 01:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,630 Outlook - Calandaring
Half size DOS screen; can it be made bigger? by AK
I still use DOS with my Brief editor and several other programs. Using Microsoft Windows XP (vsn 5.1.2600) I cannot get the full lines to display...
August 22nd 06 09:42 PM
by AK Go to last post
4 590 Outlook Express
What's this?? "Complete IncrediMail Installation" by AK
An Icon for "Complete IncrediMail Installation" just showed up on my XP system screen. What is it? Where did it come from? Is it anything I should...
April 21st 06 01:58 PM
by Alias Go to last post
3 542 Outlook Express
How can I block the whoe domain?? by AK
I keep getting the crazy spams form "callisto.interbridge.net" . Each time they make up a different name for the supposed sender. How can I block...
April 10th 06 05:30 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 832 Outlook Express
How to unblock a newsgroup poster?? by AK
HELP - Have a newsgroup poster blocked by mistake. Don't know how to undo the block.
April 5th 06 02:56 PM
by AK Go to last post
2 619 Outlook Express