Search: Posts made by: Newbie
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 21st 06, 12:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Newbie
logo very fuzzy in outlook template

By the way, I used the oft file in my vb.net windows program in the
feature that uses Outlook to send out notification to clients.

Newbie wrote:
Hi,

I've been dwelling on this problem for...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 21st 06, 12:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Newbie
logo very fuzzy in outlook template

Hi,

I've been dwelling on this problem for about a week now. The problem
is I created my company letter head in Outlook with Word as the editor
with the logo inserted. I did a select all and copy....
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms October 6th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Newbie
fuzzy company logo on user-defined outlook template

Hi,

I have to design an outlook template to mirror the look of our
company's letterhead. My question is on the company logo. I designed
the letterhead in MS Word 2003 using a table with three...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 10th 06, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Newbie
VB.NET send e-mail by Outlook using a predefined Outlook profile

Hi,

I used the Outlook object in my VB.NET code to send email. Everything
works fine except that it must use a specific Outlook profile to send
the email instead of the one owns by the user. I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 5th 06, 10:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Newbie
Integrate company letterhead in outlook mail using vb.net

Hi Paul,

I have created a html page with the company logo design on it and set
it as the default stationery. It works when I compose a new email
manually from Outlook. But when the email is...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 5th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Newbie
Integrate company letterhead in outlook mail using vb.net

Hi,

In my VB.NET app, I'm using the Outlook object to compose and
automatically send email. The spec also requires that I integrate the
company logo on the top of the email to look like the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms April 5th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Newbie
How to