Search: Posts made by: Sherri
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms June 27th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherri
Problem with a custom task form

I use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. I have created a custom Work Order
task form in Outlook and published it in the Public folder. The form allows
various people to approve steps (user fields)...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 27th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherri
New computer; how do I transfer my Outlook folders?

I have a new computer and will install Outlook. How do I get my Outlook
folder structure and contents transfered to my new comptuer?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 26th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Sherri
distribution list

I tried it again. Here's the error message I get

This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail
server. No new members could be added.

"Russ Valentine...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 26th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Sherri
distribution list

Because when I tried to create the list it said I had too many emails.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

There is no limit to the number of addresses a DL can contain. Explain why
you...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 25th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherri
completed task triggers new task

Can you set up the task function in Outlook to create a new task once a
"master task" has been completed?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 25th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By Sherri
distribution list

I just switched from Eudora to Outlook 2007. In eudora I could create a
nickname and put however many email addresses I wanted to in the nickname. If
a distribution list will only hold about 120...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 23rd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherri
help in set up and track daily multiple events

I am new to this and would appreciate any suggestions on how to set up and
track multiple daily events (seminars) which I could then plug into the sales
reps calendars without actually duplicating...
Forum: Outlook Express November 29th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherri
Error yahoo to outlook express 0x800ccc0f

I have changed the smpt from 'smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com' to mail.sbcglobal.net
because I just kept getting invalid password. Then I did some other changes
now send email but not receive it thru...
Forum: Outlook Express November 22nd 06, 06:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherri
Error yahoo to outlook express 0x800ccc0f

I have tried everything microsoft recommend and some forums as far as
removing inbox, authen... removing registry keys, uninstalling/reinstall
outlook express. But I keep getting these errors. ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 3rd 06, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherri
not receiving mail unless send/receive is hit

When I open up Outlook my current mail is empty until I hit the send/receive
button. How do I configure it so that it is done without asking to receive
mail?
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 13th 06, 10:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherri
Emails with Attachments from Word docs won't send?

For some reason my email won't send the above emails, they are storing in my
outbox, and won't send, can anyone explain why, as I've done it plenty of
times before? Thank You
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 5th 06, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherri
How do I export Outlook calendar to Word for formatting?

I am trying to color -code key planning functions on the calendar, but cant
seem to do it in Calendar, and it doesn't seem to export in any calendar
format. Is there a way to do any of this?