Search: Posts made by: Darren
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 25th 09, 08:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
No Free/Busy Info When Proposing New Time

Hi

Have already tried running clean free busy on both computers.

We have given the delegates editor rights and have also tried full mailbox
rights to the managers exchange.
Still have the same...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 23rd 09, 04:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
No Free/Busy Info When Proposing New Time

We have a PA who has delegation access to her managers calendar. When the
manager receives a meeting request and the PA attempts to propose a new time
for the meeting, no free/busy time is shown...
Forum: Outlook Express September 3rd 09, 03:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Posted By Darren
September 1st OE changes with Hotmail

And what's worse, Ron's (MS's) fix below forces all your hotmail to go
through your primary email account. It's not a useful progression and
renders Outlook useless unless you want your work's IT...
Forum: Outlook Express September 3rd 09, 03:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 40
Posted By Darren
September 1st OE changes with Hotmail

And what's worse, Ron's (MS's) fix below forces all your hotmail to go
through your primary email account. It's not a useful progression and
renders Outlook useless unless you want your work's IT...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 30th 09, 10:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Darren
Installing Outlook 2007

I am attempting to install Outlook 2007 and am getting an error that the
installation cannot find file Outlookr.ww\outlookrww.msi.
What can I do to fix this problem.
--
Thanks

Darren
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 25th 09, 03:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
My new edition of office 2007 is missing the outlook platform .

What can I do to get microsoft to correct this and the other problem. I keep
trying to download office templates. And I keep getting a message saying. I
son't have office 2007?
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 6th 09, 10:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
Unable to stay signed in to Outlook

I would like my computer to sign into outlook automatically when my computer
starts. At the moment i have to open the program, enter my user and password
and then i can get my mail. When i click...
Forum: Outlook Express February 8th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Darren
Start up failing

thanks.
Have tried that fix re-entered all accounts.
it only fails to start when i first turn computer on .
then will start up no problem giving message that it did not shut down
correctly.

"Bruce...
Forum: Outlook Express February 8th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Darren
Start up failing

My outlook express keeps shutting down with out any prompt when i start it up .
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 27th 07, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Darren
Accounts and Contacts

Thanks Diane.

"Diane Poremsky" wrote:

No, you cannot set outlook to choose the acct based on the contact.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

Wow rough on the newbies

Not say it is a good ideal. We were having a lot of routing problems using
exchange for all the e-mail.
In the message window I click the TO... icon, it opens select name...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 27th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Darren
Accounts and Contacts

I am using outlook 2003 sp2 on XP. I have 2 accounts. One exchange and one
pop3. I have 2 contact books. One for exchange and one for the pop3. Is there
anyway to make outlook automatically use the...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 13th 07, 12:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Posted By Darren
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed...

A user is getting an error in Outlook 2003. It was updated from sp2 to sp3
but same result. The error message is "This message with restricted
permission cannot be viewed in the reading pane until...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 4th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
Outlook Frozen

I only use MS outlook 2002 to synchronize my pda, I also synchronized my
nokia mobile once and since this ms outlook will not open and the calender
part of the pda will not open either. We have...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 7th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
Displaying a custom message form on the New menu

Many thanks Sue, I'll check it out.

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

That would require VBA code on each machine or, better yet, a COM addin. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/launchform.htm
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms February 7th 07, 11:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 2
Posted By Darren
Displaying a custom message form on the New menu

Hi all,

I've got a requirement to make a new custom form available to users from the
File/New menu or selecting from the New button dropdown list.

Any ideas how I do it? I've created my custom...
Forum: Outlook Express July 29th 06, 02:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Darren
Insert Pictures

Hi, I am trying to insert Picture into the main message body. I get to the
Insert Picture dialog and click the browse button then it freezes. Cannot
click Cancel, Open or even close the dialog by...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 4th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Darren
Outlook changes the icon to envelope when forwarding a contact

Hi

I am using exchange 2003 sp2 with outlook 2003 sp2 . When I forward a vcard
the recipient only gets a blank .msg file . When I instert a contact into my
email the same problem . I have tried...