Search: Posts made by: ret2go
Forum: Outlook Express April 20th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ret2go
Opening MSN

How do I get rid of the contacts pane?

"Alias" wrote:

ret2go wrote:
I want to keep my contacts, I just don't want my buddy list contacts coming
in there everytime I open OE

Gotta...
Forum: Outlook Express April 20th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ret2go
Opening MSN

I want to keep my contacts, I just don't want my buddy list contacts coming
in there everytime I open OE

"Alias" wrote:

ret2go wrote:
Everytime I open my OE opens something and makes it to...
Forum: Outlook Express April 20th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By ret2go
Opening MSN

Everytime I open my OE opens something and makes it to where I'm on MSN and
it adds my buddy list to it. I've trying unchecking that button in OE that
says auto login to windows mess. but that...
Forum: Outlook Express March 30th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ret2go
Opening Links In The Wrong Browser

No its not its got aol in there how do I change it

"Jim Pickering" wrote:

Open Control Panel, click Tools/Folder Options then File Types tab. Scroll
to (NONE)URL-Hyper Text Transfer Protocol...
Forum: Outlook Express March 29th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By ret2go
Opening Links In The Wrong Browser

Something happend and now when I click on a link thats in an email (OE) an
AOL browser opens instead of IE, how do I fix this, because I don't use the
AOL browser it only happens in my OE
ret