Search: Posts made by: Keelie
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Keelie
Working Hours not set to default for new appointment

The working hours as well as the work week are already set.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Tools-Options-Calendar Options. Set your working hours here.

--
Milly Staples [MVP -...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Keelie
Working Hours not set to default for new appointment

I can't seem to get it to be persistent here. When we set it to show only
working hours on an appointment then close (or save it, we've tried both),
the next time we open it up, it's still showing...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 2nd 08, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Keelie
Working Hours not set to default for new appointment

The new appointment window is consistent in that it does NOT show working
hours, it always opens showing a 24 hour period when you look at
availability. When we select options--show working hours...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 2nd 08, 03:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 8
Posted By Keelie
Working Hours not set to default for new appointment

Hello,

I have a user who is using Outlook 2007 who when he opens a new appointment
and goes to scheduling has it show the entire day. He has to go to
Options--Show Working Hours to get it to just...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 17th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Keelie
Inviting User To Meeting Crashes Outlook

Hi,

We have one user who consistantly, without fail, crashes Outlook (2002 and
2003) if she is invited to the meeting. We've rebuilt her machine, given her
a brand-spankin' new version of Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 31st 06, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Keelie
this meeting is not in the calendar- it may have been moved or

Actually, the user I have is also a Blackberry user. But I've had her turn
her BB off, sent her a meeting request and it still happens. We have about
220 people on Outlook and BB here, and this...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 30th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By Keelie
this meeting is not in the calendar- it may have been moved or del

If you get an answer, I'd love to know. I have one user having this very
same problem and can't find a word about it on the net.

"gary" wrote:

user has outlook 2003, we have exchange 2000...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 28th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Keelie
'This meeting is not in the calendar' message

I have a user using Outlook 2003 (she was getting the same thing using
Outlook 2002 so we upgraded her) and whenever she gets a meeting proposal, it
says in the bar that 'this meeting is not in the...