Search: Posts made by: Dawn
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 24th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Notify when Calendar is viewed.

I would like to be notified when my shared Calendar is viewed in Outlook
2003. Is this possible?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 12th 09, 07:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
MISSING ITEMS

I synced my calendar with my Blackberry Storm this morning and now all
calendar items from Sept back are missing...but Oct are still here. Any way
to recover these?
Forum: Outlook - Installation August 18th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Funnel multiple email accounts into Outlook

I have two email accounts. One is my personal email that I used while self
employeed and my company email located on a server. I am constantly on the
road. So... 1. I want to setup my Outlook on...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms August 8th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 7
Posted By Dawn
Stationary in Outlook 2007 AND Singatures

I tried that and still can not get stationary to show up. Any other
suggestions?

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

That's great that you found that C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 15th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
Sometimes setting a meeting gives me an "out of date" message

In Outlook 2003 Calendar I set a meeting for 07/16/08 at 6:30am on my exec's
calendar and I received an "out of date" message. Why would this happen? It
does not happen with every meeting, but has...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 24th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
Missing Appointments

Hi,

I have a user that created an appointment, then updated it twice. The
appointment did go to the attendees, but was not on his own calendar. It was
not in the deleted items either. I did...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 7th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
Wanting to share calendar/contacts via Windows SB Server 2003

We would like to share a main calendar and contact list through Outlook via
our server. The server is running Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2. We
do not necessarily want to expose our...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook May 9th 07, 05:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
"Everyone" in the Outlook Add-in Installer

Add setting to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins

"morna" wrote:

I have created an Extensiblity Outlook Add-in. I now need to deploy
this add-in into the test...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook May 9th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
"Everyone" in the Outlook Add-in Installer

Add setting to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (under Key :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins) in the registry.

"morna" wrote:

I have created an Extensiblity Outlook Add-in. I...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 18th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 0
Posted By Dawn
email window doesnot minimise while sending mail thru MAPI

HI,

I am using Mapimessage.send true to email from my application. The email
window pops up.
The problem is that email window does not minimise in this case if the we
click the minimise button on...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook April 17th 07, 08:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
using outlook with word set as editor

I have developed two add-ins for MS word 2003 and MS outlook 2003 using vb 6.0.
the add-ins adds menus under the file menu in word and outlook respectively.

the problem which i am facing is that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 19th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
Can u have multiple users on outlook 2007 with passwords on each?

Im going to have more than one person using a computer with outlook and want
to share it. Can you have 2 seperate accounts or users on here with seperate
passwords?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 10th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
My calendar appears as a list and not like a calendar, help?

It shows like a list and not a calendar and I cannot find a setting to change
this back. Please help.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 12th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
How can I add multiple contacts to a category

Thank you Russ. You saved me so much time!!

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Select the Contacts, then R click to bring up the Context Menu
Categorize...

--
Russ Valentine
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 12th 06, 10:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
How can I add multiple contacts to a category

I would like to know if there is a way to select mutiple contacts to add to
the same category.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts November 8th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Contacts Keep Disappearing

I am having a problem with my Contacts appearing in my address book. I'm
using Outlook 2002. I've gone though the "Tools, Email Accounts" steps and
my Contacts were added to the address book and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 9th 06, 03:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
can't make new appointments.....and no error message either??

Thanks all.

I am fixed!!
--
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Peace
Dawn
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 9th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
can't make new appointments.....and no error message either??

Sorry about that Brian. The first time I posted MS tossed up a page that
said the post had failed. I should have waited a few minutes to verify before
reposting immediatly.

Thanks
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
can't make new appt....and no error message either

Sorry, I should have said that as well.

Yes I did run Detect and Repair. No change, the same problem still with no
error message. :(

This one has me stumped as MS Knowledge base is pretty good. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 06, 01:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Dawn
can't make new appointments.....and no error message either??

I have Office Outlook 2003, SP2.

I have been using it for months with no problems. Then yesterday I stopped
being able to make appointments. Mail and contact mgr are fine.

My usualy way to make...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 7th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Dawn
can't make new appt....and no error message either

I have Office Outlook 2003 SP2.

I have used it for months and now, just yesterday it stopped allowing me to
make new appointments. It gives no error message and I am having no issues
in mail or...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 24th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Automatically create contacts from auto complete e-mail addresses

This would be a great new feature. Many people I know rely on the
autocomplete addresses in Outlook and don't take the time to create contacts
for people they communicate with often. This can cause...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 3rd 06, 07:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Delegation

My company recently converted from a Groupwise email system to Outlook. In
groupwise, I set up proxy access for users to access other mailboxes, such as
a fax or helpdesk mailbox. With the new...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 15th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Dawn
Lost email addresses when importing address book

I was able to import my 700+ contacts into Outlook. For some reason,
everything was imported except for email addresses. What did I do wrong?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 30th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Dawn
get rid of paragraph indent...accidently in emails

Somehow there is a backwards P "paragraph indent" on my ermails, and I need
to know how to eliminate it....