Search: Posts made by: taimysho0
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 11th 14, 09:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By taimysho0
can outlook forward emails to local drive?

can outlook have settings to forward an email from specific senders to a local folder? more specifically, i need the attachments in an automated email sent to my local folder. or can this only be...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 11th 14, 08:30 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By taimysho0
Possible to automatically forward emails to a local drive?

Hello, i have a schedule set up in my crm tool to send me emails to my outlooks with a report as an attachment every day. is it possible to automatically send emails with this specific subjetc line...