Search: Posts made by: marshal_hubs
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 28th 12, 10:48 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Mountain, I think this code will help you to...

Hi Mountain,

I think this code will help you to open, edit and send attachment. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlookdev/thread/16015de5-8a72-4cbd-ba40-88aa1cfd229b/
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 17th 12, 06:11 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Monty, I think your draft email messages is...

Hi Monty,

I think your draft email messages is deleted when Outlook exited because of error on another email. No worries! You can easily navigate to Deleted Items folder and retrieve them back....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 27th 12, 10:05 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi CNC, You want to access the Outlook calendar...

Hi CNC,

You want to access the Outlook calendar by your iphone than why are you searching synchronization Outlook calendar with gmail ?
You have option to synchronize directly your iphone with...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 22nd 12, 07:45 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Mark, As per my understanding Color adds...

Hi Mark,

As per my understanding Color adds visibility to your Outlook items. After you associate a color with a color category and then assign the color category to different yet related items, the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 21st 12, 06:05 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi mimi, Yes you can set email margins but...

Hi mimi,

Yes you can set email margins but every email client handles formatting differently and the message is never going to be perfect on every...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 19th 12, 06:37 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Doug, Using Outlook VBA, you can try:...

Hi Doug,

Using Outlook VBA, you can try: Pickfolder method to get the folder/open the dialog box. In order to move ahead, i attached a small VBA code snippet:

Try this out and let me know, how it...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 15th 12, 05:53 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Mark, Which version of Outlook are you using?

Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 6th 12, 10:23 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Harveylar, It seems that sometime this error...

Hi Harveylar,

It seems that sometime this error occur because of PST file get corrupted. I Think you should try Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe), Its help to scan PST file & fix the errors.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 2nd 12, 07:34 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi paigehcm , Outlook 2003: In the Print style...

Hi paigehcm ,

Outlook 2003: In the Print style frame, select you want your Calendar to print. Your options a
♦ Daily Style
♦ Weekly Style
♦ Monthly Style
The Print box displays...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 29th 12, 06:38 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Steven, It seems to me that you are facing...

Hi Steven,

It seems to me that you are facing two types of error like “ERROR: The messaging interface had returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook” or “ERROR: The...

Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 17th 12, 08:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi, Yes, there is a file that shows the date...

Hi,

Yes, there is a file that shows the date when it was saved in contacts, There’s a small utility named NK2View by the excellent Nirsoft that can help with this problem. The utility should...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 9th 12, 11:09 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Alistair, Sometime it’s happen that Outlook...

Hi Alistair,

Sometime it’s happen that Outlook gives an error when try to open, It means there is some problem in PST file. Outlook PST file may be get corrupted so you should try Inbox Repair tool...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 8th 12, 09:33 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi, It will be great if you could elaborate...

Hi,

It will be great if you could elaborate more on your query as it is not so clear. To find the initial saved date of email address you can filter that particular mail id in MS outlook 2007...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms January 31st 12, 04:39 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By marshal_hubs
HI durham, When you try to open a personal...

HI durham,

When you try to open a personal folders (.pst) file, you may receive the following error message, where Outlook.pst is the name of your .pst file:

Outlook.pst can not be accessed -...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 31st 12, 04:28 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Daisho, It is possible to recover...

Hi Daisho,

It is possible to recover accidentally deleted email item form Outlook But it is depends on MS Outlook version. I am sharing a link that offer a free tool by MS Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 31st 12, 04:27 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By marshal_hubs
HI Monkeybradders, I am not sure but I think...

HI Monkeybradders,

I am not sure but I think that problems are related to the secure-temp folder - it's "full", you have limited formatting control when you paste content into an e-mail. It is...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 31st 12, 04:26 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By marshal_hubs
Hi Renold , I have read your post completely to...

Hi Renold ,

I have read your post completely to understand your problem! This error occurs when PST file has been brought from an Outlook earlier version to the Outlook 2007. Did you carry your PST...