Search: Posts made by: shughenry
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 27th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By shughenry
Why doesn't my email content show up?

Thanks for answering.

There was nothing when I right clicked. It was a simple reply, no images, no
strange font color, etc. (I called the sender) but no content ever showed up.

It wasn't work...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 23rd 06, 03:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 11
Posted By shughenry
Why doesn't my email content show up?

When I get an email, I see the sender and the reference line, but the content
is blank. This is happening on about 50% of my received messages.
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 31st 06, 05:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By shughenry
How to access my address book when I get an error message?

I'm in Outlook when I get this message. When I click on my "To" tab to send
an email (or even when I just type in an email address) I get this error
message and can't send email. I've read all the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 31st 06, 04:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By shughenry
I lost the names of the senders in my Inbox

The new messages coming into my Inbox do not list the name of the sender. The
from field is blank, and the message is coming in as text instead of html. I
didn't change any settings, but I...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 31st 06, 04:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By shughenry
How to access my address book when I get an error message?

I get this error message "An error occurred while attempting to open your
Windows Address Book". I have changed NOTHING since yesterday. I cannot send
any messages. Please help!