Search: Posts made by: Heathcock, John
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 19th 10, 05:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Heathcock, John
Can't access contacts from "To:" button in Outlook

I had three Contacts folders so I removed the first two and it's working
like a charm. Thanks!

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 18th 10, 06:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Heathcock, John
Can't access contacts from "To:" button in Outlook

The Contact folder is enabled as an email address book - a check is in the
box and it is not greyed out. I still cannot select email addresses via the
contacts that I have. What else can I...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 15th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Heathcock, John
Can't access contacts from "To:" button in Outlook

I just reinstalled Outlook 2003 and the now I cannot select email addresses
via the contacts that I have. I get the following error: "The address list
could not be displayed. The Contacts folder...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 15th 10, 03:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Heathcock, John
envelope icon for *.msg files

I had to reinstall Windows XP and Outlook 2003 last week and I noticed that
*.msg files show up with a generic icon instead of the envelope icon that I
had before. How can I change this file type...