Search: Posts made by: Grace
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 30th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Grace
Export unicode contacts to CSV?

I have Office 2007.
Gmail can only import CSV files.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Grace" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 30th 09, 12:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Grace
Export unicode contacts to CSV?

Hi,
I would like to export my contacts to CSV in order to upload them to Gmail.
My contacts are in hebrew, so both DOS CSV and Windows CSV come out as
question marks. Is there a way to export these...
Forum: Outlook Express October 7th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
outlook express

Having trouble with outlook express. We have Vista windows, just recently
having problems opening outlook express, sometimes it will open but the page
is blank. We restart pc and outlook will open....
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 12th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007 is crashing as it is downloading my email from my account. I've
tried repairing in the Control Panel, downloading the hotfix from April 2008,
deleting email and some of the large...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 12th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Grace
Printing the Outlook Calendar

The addition with Office XP

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Grace wrote:

In Outlook, can I print a full page calendar with all the information
showing? I just...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 11th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Grace
Printing the Outlook Calendar

In Outlook, can I print a full page calendar with all the information
showing? I just get the first line of the calendar and the rest does not
print.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 28th 07, 07:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
Meeting within a meeting

Hello,

I was just wondering if there is a way to schedule a meeting within a
meeting.

For example, if someone sent me a meeting invitation for a quote review, I
would like that person to allot a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 11th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
tasks disappear on calendar task view

How do i stop completed tasks from disappearing when in Calendar task view?
At one point they remained but now they disappear. Is thaere some setting I
accidently changed?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 26th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Grace
one or more parameters values are not valid

I get this message when I try to add a contact..one or more parameters values
are not valid... How do I correct this problem
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 23rd 06, 06:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
one or more parameters values are not valid

When I am trying to add a contact ,i receive this message. Can anyone
explain to me what i should do?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 4th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Grace
Contacts not in Address book

Ok, then, is Microsoft working on fixing that?
Grace

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

That's completely normal behavior for Outlook Web Access. It cannot show more than your one default Contacts...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 4th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Grace
Contacts not in Address book

I have an exchange mail server. And 2 computers that use outlook.
When I'm using outlook everything is Ok in both computers, when I go
throught the internet to get my mail, it sees all the folders...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts September 4th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Grace
Contacts not in Address book

Hi Sue,
I did the check box, but in exchange I can only see the "contacts"
and not all the other folders that I have.

Is there something else that I need to do?

TThank you...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 17th 06, 10:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Grace
Import of calendar

Hi.

I tried importing my calendar in .csv mode from my office to home, but the
results are not correct. My day events turned to weeks or months event. How
do I solve this problem?

Thank you.