Search: Posts made by: Steven
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 26th 10, 07:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
Room Finder

How do you get your rooms to show up in the room finder in Outlook 2010? Do
I have to load exchange 2010 as well?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 10th 10, 10:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven
moving contacts from one profile to another profile?

How would I go about doing this in Windows Vista? How do I import all the
contacts from one profile to another one on the same computer?
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 10th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven
How do I stop syncing certain entries

I am a private teacher. I would like to sync current students from my
outlook to my windows mobile, but not former students. I have so many
numbers in my smartphone that it is overwhelming. Is...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 11:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steven
appointments not showing up

Also the all day events show up and not the schedule meetings with times

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

What type of phone do you sync to and how do you sync it?

The usual cause is the wrong...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steven
appointments not showing up

It is HTC Touch Diamond. The sync configuration is set for "replace items on
the device"

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

What type of phone do you sync to and how do you sync it?

The usual...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
appointments

I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw
that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried restoring
the dates by using the .pst file also I did a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 08:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Steven
no appointments showing up

I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw
that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried restoring
the dates by using the .pst file also I did a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Steven
outlook calendar

I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw
that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried restoring
the dates by using the .pst file also I did a...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 13th 09, 04:28 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steven
appointments not showing up

I am using Outlook and have set appointments on my desk top. Last week I saw
that the appointments are gone on my phone and desk top. I tried restoring
the dates by using the .pst file also I did a...
Forum: Outlook and VBA September 11th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By Steven
Multiple PKI Certificates one instance of Outlook

Currently we have a program that uses Outlook, Access and VBA to read
organizational mailboxes and write the contents of emails to a central data
base and send a response back the the sender that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries August 2nd 08, 11:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
Converting from Windows Mail to Outlook 2007

I just converted from Mail to Outlook. My inbox came over during conversion
but not any of the Mail personal folders (winmail.fol) or any of the e-mail
messages in these folders. I tried to...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 10th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
scan picture of business cards into outlook contacts.

And, it would be nice to be able to OCR the card and input the info directly
into Outlook.

"tc" wrote:

I've been thinking for some time it would be nice if when i make new contacts
for people...
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 6th 08, 09:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
Outlook 2007 Default Font

Hi Graucho,

we did the same.

Here is the Registry Key.
HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\12.0\Common\MaiSettings

The keys a
ComposeFontComplex
ComposeFontSimple
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 4th 07, 04:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Steven
Installing Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007 Problem

Hello,

we are using Office 2007 Enterprise and Exchange 2007. We use the
Autodiscover feature from Exchange and it works great. Then user logs on,
installs Office, starts Outlook and all his...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 26th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven
where/what path are the PST files located

The external drive is acually my old XP hard drive in an aluminum external
enclosure- USB- so it would be where XP nornally files them. From what I
inderstand once I find them, all I have to do is...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 26th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Steven
where/what path are the PST files located

My outlook 2003 pst files are on an external hard drive. What/Where is the
path to find the files? I'm trying to open them in outlook 2007 (New Vista
Computer)
Steven
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 22nd 07, 04:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 8
Posted By Steven
Outlook Connector for Lotus Notes

Hi,

The new Notes Connector for Exchange 2007 just came out last week.
So far the tests we have done have been 50-50.

Cheers,
Steven

"george.g.chen" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Installation February 22nd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Steven
Pictures & Clipart always have an X

HI Crodell,

I have the same problem, but just with Emails to and from Lotus Notes users.

sigh

Cheers,
Steven

"Cordell" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 12th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven
Bold Label for Calendar

Thanks Vince for your quick response. Unfortunately, it is not an option in
Outlook Web Access. I looked there first. When I get back to the office
tomorrow, I will try it.

Steven

"Vince Averello...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 12th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven
Bold Label for Calendar

I was wondering if anyone knows why my Calendar would appear similar to an
Inbox with unopened mail. The lable in the folder list is bold and there is a
(2) to the right. I have checked the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 10th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Steven
Unable to synchronize with Hotmail

The same thing happens when i try to connect to my Gmail account. And i know
Gmai supports outlook.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Steven" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 10th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Steven
Unable to synchronize with Hotmail

No, i have the free version.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Steven" wrote in message
When ever Outlook trys...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 10th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Posted By Steven
Unable to synchronize with Hotmail

When ever Outlook trys to synchronize with my Hotmail account, the login box
just keeps popping up. I kept pressing OK every time it shoed up for two
minutes but no success. Thanks in advance
Steven
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 22nd 06, 07:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Steven
Hebrew calendar leap year mistake

Another problem with the Hebrew calendar in Outlook that you may notice is
that Outlook cannot properly handle recurring appointments on the leap day of
a month that is malei (full). If I were to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 7th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 16
Posted By Steven
Help with Gmail

Hello A-C,

Actually I am installing everything as it is installed in my old laptop,
step by step. I can send messages from my old laptop, and I can't do it from
the new one.
I have done everything...