Search: Posts made by: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 4th 10, 08:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Does Outlook 2010 have a remove duplicates feature? If not, wh

"jimmy fallon" wrote in message

Thanks Brian... I guess that is the simple answer, sorry man...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Default Calendar

"Typical Office" Typical wrote in message

I need help! I am using one computer, with one Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
v 2007 Adding Color to Outlook.hol

"SteffiMom" wrote in message

I would like to add several different types of dates to my Outlook.hol...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 08:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
How do I change my color coded labels?

"jltmbrwolf" wrote in message

I changed the names of my color coded labels once before, but now...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 08:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Can't add any appointment. It says "could not save"

"jamode" wrote in message

Outlook won't let me add an appointment. The dialog box says, "could not
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 08:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
outlook can't see recurring appointment to delete ("object not

"Alison" wrote in message

OK - tried that - it "flashed" and opened a second Outlook Window.

You...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 4th 10, 08:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 7
Read-only

"David" wrote in message

ok let's not get carried away here - if this is intra compnay emil all on
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 4th 10, 02:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Does Outlook 2010 have a remove duplicates feature? If not, why no

"jimmy fallon" wrote in message

Syncing my HTC HD2 and every other phone I have ever had, has...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 4th 10, 02:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 15
Outlook 2007 Question

kevin karr wrote in message ...

How do I go about getting a new .pst file to alphabetize in the personal
folders field when I create a
new .pst. Any help...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 4th 10, 02:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
how do i export my calander to gmail?

"Jose Gonzalez" wrote in message

Google Calendar Sync should allow you to sync Outlook with Google...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 4th 10, 02:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Possible to create a rule to alert on BCC messages?

"Victoria@dig" wrote in message

I sometimes miss that I'm receiving an email as a blind copy. I was hoping
to create a rule...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 3rd 10, 07:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Can't Receive Emails

"duwayneh" wrote in message

Hello. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise + AntiSpyware...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 3rd 10, 07:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Outlook contacts are not available in Address Book for Outlook 201

"joelz" wrote in message

I am using Outlook 2010. I recently upgraded from 2007. In OL2007 all of...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 07:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
How do you get more text to print in the lable of a monthly view?

"banannabee" wrote in message

Can text wrap? I want to get the entire title of my event in the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 05:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Is there a way to clear all historic calendar entries?

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message

Since recurring events are single entries in the calendar, deleting the
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 03:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
outlook can't see recurring appointment to delete ("object not fou

"Alison" wrote in message

I followed some threads and tried running "outlook/cleanreminders" per...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 03:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Is there a way to clear all historic calendar entries?

"JLR" wrote in message

Is there a way to clear all historic calendar entries. If there is a
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 3rd 10, 01:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
"Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not

"JW" wrote in message

Two Outlook mail folders (I only set up one account) "Personal Folders" with
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 3rd 10, 01:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Can't Receive Emails

"duwayneh" wrote in message

Hello. No sir, that would yield syntax -err error.

No, it...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 12:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Reminders don't show up in Office 2007

"JerryN" wrote in message

All of a sudden my reminders don't show up. I tried the office 2003
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 3rd 10, 12:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Appt. for Thursday every second full week

"bert_lady" wrote in message

How Do I schedule an appointment Thursday of every seocnd full...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 3rd 10, 12:20 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Adding an address to a Contact List

"Gordon" wrote in message

The Addressbook in Outlook is merely a view of your Contacts list - so if
you add...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 3rd 10, 12:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 17
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Every 60 Seconds

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message

I, too, have a Hotmail account defined and do not notice the 60 second
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 2nd 10, 07:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 12
Can't Receive Emails

"duwayneh" wrote in message

Hello. I copied the pst from the other computer using...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 2nd 10, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
can't turn off Reading Layout--no "General" box in Tools/Optio

"barb" wrote in message

Brian, Thanks SSSSOOOOO much for the advice! I spent soo many hours trying