Search: Posts made by: Sherry
Forum: Outlook - Installation March 13th 10, 03:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherry
Never asks for product key when I try to install?

I have a new computer and installed Windows 7 and tried to install Outlook
2007. When I insert the disc I can click "install" but I never get to a page
to enter the product key and nothing happens...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 24th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Printing calendars with detail

Even when I check the box for the "drop end time" the end time still shows
and prints. Any ideas?
Sherry

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Jeanne L" ...
Forum: Outlook Express April 2nd 09, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sherry
Outlook Express sends email straight to 'de;eted' folder

New to this discussion format. I do not know how to start my own thread. If I
put my info into 'search' I get previous discussions. Please advise. Also,I
also just realized I am in and Outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express April 2nd 09, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sherry
Outlook Express sends email straight to 'de;eted' folder

New to this discussion format. I do not know how to start my own thread. If I
put my info into 'search' I get previous discussions. Please advise. Also,I
also just realized I am in and Outlook...
Forum: Outlook Express April 2nd 09, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherry
Outlook Express sends email straight to 'de;eted' folder

I, too, have just started experiencing emails being dumped to the deleted
folder - I have checked both blocked senders and rules and can see no reason
for it. HELP!!!!

"Kevin1aB" wrote:

Hello
Forum: Outlook Express April 2nd 09, 04:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Sherry
Outlook Express sends email straight to 'de;eted' folder

I, too, have just started experiencing emails being dumped to the deleted
folder - I have checked both blocked senders and rules and can see no reason
for it. HELP!!!!

"Kevin1aB" wrote:

Hello
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 5th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Sherry
Calculating dates in the past

Is there a way that you can calculate a date in the past? I have a future
date and I would like the dates before it for deadlines, like 60 days before,
30 days before, 14 days before, etc. ...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 8th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherry
Scheduled meeting time changes when inviting an attendee

When I am scheduling an apt or meeting and inviting attendees to it, lets say
I schedule it for 10:00 am, the attendee recieves it as 11:00am. Both of our
computers clocks have the correct time....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 5th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Sherry
Appointment automatically posting on two calendars

I thought I previously found a way to create an appointment on my
supervisor's calendar (a Drs. appt. for myself) and have it automatically
show up on my calendar without copying or moving. Has...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 23rd 08, 12:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
autofill troubleshoot

Thank you for your input. How do you create a new profile in Outlook?

"Sherry" wrote:

My autofill in Outlook stopped working. The correct button is checked in the
Advanced Option under the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 22nd 08, 06:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
autofill troubleshoot

My autofill in Outlook stopped working. The correct button is checked in the
Advanced Option under the Email Options in Outlook. I have used it for
several years. I think I may have...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 28th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherry
email trouble

When typing a email I have these symbols that look like two straight lines
with a
curved top that I can't get rid of, what have I done.
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 21st 06, 12:59 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Import & Export menu item is always disabled in localized Offi

That's the first thing we do, but we cannot see all Chinese characters on the
Subject & Folders.

Viewing an old email is okay.

Sherry

"Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]" wrote:

Don't import the old...
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 20th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Import & Export menu item is always disabled in localized Office20

This question may be related to the MUI version.

We installed the Office 2003 Traditional Chinese SB & Profession version on
the English Windows XP profession with Chinese languages withiout the XP...
Forum: Outlook Express August 23rd 06, 05:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherry
how to open .esx attachments?

One of the salemen at my store receives emails with .esx attachments for work
that he does. We're unable to open them. Any suggestions?
thanks
Sherry
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 16th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Sherry
Outlook 2003 calendar events display incorrect end time

I am having the same problem. We have an office of @20 and only one of the
user's calendar displays the timeclocks - It only occurs when she makes an
addition to my calendar and its an 'All Day...
Forum: Outlook Express March 16th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Pictures turned into attachments

Wow! You are awesome. It works now. Thanks!

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Tools | Options Read Tab. Uncheck: Read all messages in Plain Text.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express
Replies: 3
Posted By Sherry
Pictures turned into attachments

I updated my Windows XP Home and now all my graphics are either missing or
attachments. I could see the pictures and graphics fine in my email before I
updated. Now i have to click on a *.htm...