Search: Posts made by: mitch
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 26th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By mitch
Filtering reminders Calendar only?

I've got a user Outlook 2003, who setup up Tasks to remind them of items to
be completed, can Outlook show reminders from Just the Calendar, or is there
a way to turn off Task reminders? Besides...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 16th 09, 11:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
The macro name.ThisOutlookSession.DisplayMyForm cannot be found.

So from time to time I run into this error, I click the macro button that was
created and get this error. If I close OUTLOOK 2003 sp3 and restart it may
work 4/5 times.. this has occured to 2 other...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 10th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By mitch
If loop not running

Using Outlook 2003, this script runs whne a users clicks a button to submit
emails with attachments with a different frequency.

It basically gets FreqAtt.Value from another text box, LoopCount is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
Outlook VBA Form not finding FOR LOOP -- Error message

Got it working, had to also remove = from the myAtt.Add line.

"Mitch" wrote:

Found that my If statements were messing it up, wonder if there's a better
way to do this. A for loop to run...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
Outlook VBA Form not finding FOR LOOP -- Error message

Found that my If statements were messing it up, wonder if there's a better
way to do this. A for loop to run through my 20 if statements ?

"Mitch" wrote:

I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3, using a VBA...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
Outlook VBA Form not finding FOR LOOP -- Error message

I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3, using a VBA Form created throug Outlook, it
basically checks some checkboxes for a value of True, then adds an email
address. It works perfectly fine when I do it as a...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
Radio buttons and checkboxes

Actually I'm wondering if it's possible to just toggle visibility on those
checkboxes I could just overlap them and I think that would solve my issue.
I'll give it a try. Open to other suggestions...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 03:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 2
Posted By mitch
Radio buttons and checkboxes

Is it possible to use a radio buttons state to change the checkbox values?

IE: User clicks on a radio button, the values of the checkboxes beside it
change from blank to 'something' is this...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 7th 09, 03:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
VBA Form how to load in Outlook 2003

fantastic, works like a charm! Appreciate the additional information on modal.

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

You can add a button to the toolbar that calls a macro. A macro is a Public
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 6th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
VBA Form how to load in Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 11.8206.8221 SP3

Created it by going to the VB editor, insert UserForm. So far everything
I've found points to Contacts, inbox, message, calendar forms... but this is
just a form to...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 6th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
VBA Form how to load in Outlook 2003

I know this is an absolute newbie question, but I've designed a basic form
with radio/checkboxes etc. All I want it to do is load, but I can't seem to
find any way to actually link it to an Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 09, 08:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By mitch
Outlook 2007 - PST Files - Cyclic Redundancy

I would if I could. I cannot copy it anywhere. It says that it cannot read
from the source file or disk. I would like to copy it to a thumbnail drive
or somewhere, but it keeps giving me this...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By mitch
Outlook 2007 - PST Files - Cyclic Redundancy

DL,

Thanks. I'm trying to copy it to a shared network folder. I've also tried
to copy it to a Groove folder - still nothing. I can't seem to copy it
anywhere.

Mitch

"DL" wrote:
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By mitch
Outlook 2007 - PST Files - Cyclic Redundancy

I'm trying to copy the .pst files from my Outlook to Outlook on my new
laptop. I keep getting a cyclic redundancy error and it will not allow me to
copy or cut & paste the file. Any...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 30th 08, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By mitch
"Full Name" field reversed

Why would the settings in Outlook, particularly

1 - ToolsAccount SettingsAddress BookChange Show names by First Last
2 - ToolsOptionsContact OptionsDefault "Full Name" order First (Middle)...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 29th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By mitch
"Full Name" field reversed

I do not see why it matters how many contacts are affected or howw they got
into Outlook. But I am happy to supply the info. Hundreds of contacts are
affected, but I have not counted them. The...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 29th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By mitch
"Full Name" field reversed

Thanks for your response, Russ. I am using Outlook 2007. In this case, the
way the contacts appear is not dependent on the view I am using. The problem
is found in all views that utilize the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 28th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By mitch
"Full Name" field reversed

In my Contacts, certain, seemingly random names are reversed in the "Full
Name" field. Although each name is listed as FIRST NAME John and LAST NAME
Smith, the contact then appears as FULL NAME...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 3rd 08, 11:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
ics extension stripped

Well the setting that says to hide extensions for known file types is not
checked. Is there another setting? All other extensions are visible.

If it is Eudora doing this, it is only happening in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring December 1st 08, 06:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
ics extension stripped

In Eudora, messages are automatically saved to the hard drive. When I open it
from the e-mail or from the hard drive, there is no extension. I also leave
my e-mails on the server. If I download the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 26th 08, 07:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By mitch
ics extension stripped

I use outlook 2003 for calendaring but Eudora 7 for email on multiple
computers. If I receive an Outlook meeting invitation in Eudora on an XP
computer, the attachment ends in .ics and works when I...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 28th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By mitch
Macro sending email how to disable warning?

Never heard of the site before. Thank you for pointing it out!
I have looked around though.

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Yes, that's how you'd use Application, which as I mentioned is...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 28th 08, 04:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By mitch
Macro sending email how to disable warning?

Application eh, thanks for the tip. Just looking over the example, and I'm
not overly familiar with this. The code is running as a Macro in Outlook, I
created a button that activates it.
As for how...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 27th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By mitch
Macro sending email how to disable warning?

Outlook 2003,

VB here's a sample of the code. I removed the 2nd invite as it's the same
thing.
I'm looking up selfcert stuff for Outlook. Think it will work?

Sub Expire_Reminder()

Dim App
Dim...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 24th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By mitch
Automatic Accept Meeting Invites?

Thanks for the quick reply, but I saw that option and it accepts all invites,
I need one that accepts invites with *!* in the title.

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Mitch"...