Search: Posts made by: Brad[_4_]
Forum: Outlook Express November 1st 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Fortinos

oops .. .Had the wrong window open, trying to multitask sending emails and
checking/posting newsgroup queries.

Sorry Bruce, my bad. Sorry too, World.

Brad :))

"Bruce Hagen"...
Forum: Outlook Express November 1st 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Fortinos

oops .. .Had the wrong window open, trying to multitask sending emails and
checking/posting newsgroup queries.

Sorry Bruce, my bad. Sorry too, World.

Brad :))

"Bruce Hagen"...
Forum: Outlook Express November 1st 09, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Fortinos

If you are going to Fortinos this morning before, say 11am and expect to be
done by noon, please give me a phone call if you have room in the vehicle
(re :Joanne, James, Connor). they have 5 sale...
Forum: Outlook Express November 1st 09, 02:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Fortinos

If you are going to Fortinos this morning before, say 11am and expect to be
done by noon, please give me a phone call if you have room in the vehicle
(re :Joanne, James, Connor). they have 5 sale...
Forum: Outlook Express October 31st 09, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 20
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails

Thanks to all who responded. Much of what V@nguardLH has written is so far
over my head he'd better have a pilots license.
Ill finish off the thread tomorrow letting everyone know whether the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 31st 09, 02:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 20
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails

Thanks to all who responded. Much of what V@nguardLH has written is so far
over my head he'd better have a pilots license.
Ill finish off the thread tomorrow letting everyone know whether the...
Forum: Outlook Express October 30th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 20
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails

It's set at (GMT-5:00)Eastern Time (US and Canada) which seems correct to me
based upon the choices. Only problem with your suggestion is that I'm
exchanging emails with someone using the same ISP,...
Forum: Outlook Express October 30th 09, 06:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 20
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails

It's set at (GMT-5:00)Eastern Time (US and Canada) which seems correct to me
based upon the choices. Only problem with your suggestion is that I'm
exchanging emails with someone using the same ISP,...
Forum: Outlook Express October 30th 09, 06:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Replies: 0
Posted By Brad[_4_]
Time Stamp problem on Incoming and Outgoing emails

For some reason the Timestamp on my emails is off by one hour. When I
receive an email at 9am for example, it appears in my Inbox as 8am.A similar
but opposite problem appears on my emails received...