Search: Posts made by: John[_30_]
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 10, 01:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
how to delete emails form IMAP account

whats the secret behind moving them to another folder using IMAP?

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" what@ever wrote in message
Edit-purge - this...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 23rd 10, 01:39 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
How to save stores (.pst files) to custom location

I use IMAP. When i go to account it asking where to create default store,
but when i add more IMAP accounts each assigned their own store inside
default folder, it not asking where to create store...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 21st 10, 05:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
how to delete emails form IMAP account

Outlook 2003, IMAP account.
When i right click on email and select move to trash on - nothing happens.
When i click delete it just strikes name of email, but nothing hapens as
well. Dont it supposed...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 21st 10, 05:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
How to save stores (.pst files) to custom location

In Outlook 2003 when i create new account how i specify location foro"store"
(.pst the file that holds messages) different than default location in my
documents?

When i created account how can i...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 09, 12:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
Desktop Alert Dont Work.

Is there plugin to enable them to show on IMAP?

"DL" wrote in message
I dont believe alerts work in imap folders

Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 10th 09, 12:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Replies: 3
Posted By John[_30_]
Desktop Alert Dont Work.

I using Outlook 2003 and access mail acount on Gmail IMAP and desktop alert
does not work, although i getting tray icon, but alert message does not pops
up.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 16th 09, 04:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John[_30_]
IMAP - Emails i send to people dont apear in Sent folder

What is cross-post?
"Roady [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Don't multi-post but next time cross-post...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 14th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John[_30_]
IMAP - Emails i send to people dont apear in Sent folder

I use outlook 2003 and configured my email as IMAP, when i send emails from
Outlook they dont apear in Sent folder on server and i have no track of sent
emails, how i change this?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 4th 09, 01:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By John[_30_]
System Tray Alert dont work with IMAP

I use Outlook 2003 and set up Gmail account using IMAP, but not getting any
updates until I click on inbox folder, also I not getting any email alerts.

Can I make Outlook auto update IMAP account...