Search: Posts made by: CliveDarling
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 2nd 09, 02:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

Folks,
I've tried this on another pc running Vista and exactly the same thing
happens!!
The VCS contains the data I expect BUT when imported to MS Outlook under
Vista, it has advanced the meeting...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 1st 09, 07:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

Thank you, Diane

I'm not sure about the BST issue; I am based in Ireland which uses GMT as
its zone. The Windows XP time and date that is displayed is absolutely
correct.
It would appear, from the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 1st 09, 07:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

Brian,

When I adjust and save, the timer is backtimed by 1 hour!! In other words, I
adjust the start time to 8.30 pm but the VCS contains 7.30. Herewith adjusted
output in VCS for an amended time...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 1st 09, 07:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

Brian / Diane,
Thank you.
The calendar item was created on a webpage with an .ie address in the GMT
zone. The export (VCS) was created and dropped also to an email address
(mine) at .ie also in the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 1st 09, 04:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

Thanks Brian,

Yes, they are exactly what I wanted. This is the output

"DTSTART:20090907T200000Z
DTEND:20090907T213000Z"

The meeting was an 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm gathering. However, when inported to...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 1st 09, 02:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By CliveDarling
Importing a calendar item from other sites

I notice that when I import a calendar item from a webpage or other source (a
VCS file), my Outlook ALWAYS advances both start and end times by 1 hour.
Now, I am sure that has something to do with...
Forum: Outlook - Fax Functions August 30th 09, 11:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
Replies: 5
Posted By CliveDarling
Fax from Outlook 2007

Thank you, Russ

Works a dream, but I would not have found that path alone!!

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Same procedure, slightly different path:
Tools Account Settings Email ...
Forum: Outlook - Fax Functions August 28th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
Replies: 5
Posted By CliveDarling
Fax from Outlook 2007

I've read your fine document.

You say "All that is required to send faxes from Outlook is to include the
Fax Mail Transport in your Outlook profile"

How does one do this with Outlook 2007? I can't...
Forum: Outlook - Fax Functions August 28th 09, 10:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.fax
Replies: 5
Posted By CliveDarling
Fax from Outlook 2007

Is it possible (in the home environment) to use MS Outlook 2007 to send a
composed email to a fax number, using the dial-up modem and phone line
attached?

When working with my last employer, it...