Search: Posts made by: onemulligan
Forum: Outlook Express March 30th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

Hi, Thought I would let you know the problem was my friend needed a update to
Windows Media Player. I did the update and then the sound worked fine.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

[And "the rest of...
Forum: Outlook Express March 30th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

Hi, Thought I would let you know the problem was my friend needed a update to
Windows Media Player. I did the update and then the sound worked fine.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

[And "the rest of...
Forum: Outlook Express March 26th 09, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

Isn't there always more to a story :) It's a problem I've never heard before
and hope you can help when I post the link. Thanks,

[And "the rest of the story" starts...

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

[And "the rest of the story" starts...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

Thank you, I will post it on Friday since it is my friends computer and I am
going there to try to figure it out for him.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Post an example URL.

onemulligan...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

Thank you, I will post it on Friday since it is my friends computer and I am
going there to try to figure it out for him.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Post an example URL.

onemulligan...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

When I get a email that has a link to IE I click on the link and my browser
opens but I have no sound. If I go directly to the web site I do have sound.
Can anyone tell me why this would happen?...
Forum: Outlook Express March 25th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By onemulligan
Click link in email and then no sound

When I get a email that has a link to IE I click on the link and my browser
opens but I have no sound. If I go directly to the web site I do have sound.
Can anyone tell me why this would happen?...
Forum: Outlook Express July 4th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Can't send message, says OE needs to close

I deleted the outbox.dbx, restarted the computer and now all is fine. Thanks
so much for the help.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Windows version is...?

===========================

1a....
Forum: Outlook Express July 4th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Can't send message, says OE needs to close

I tried to send a email with too many pictures attached. The email tries to
send but won't go through. I tried to go to Outbox, highlight the message
and delete it but then I get a message...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 21st 08, 03:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By onemulligan
mdb.bak file ?

Thank you, that's exactly what I did and the file opens in Access but there
is no data.

"Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What you always can do is, make a copy of whatever file...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 21st 08, 04:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By onemulligan
mdb.bak file ?

Thank you for your reply. I have tried to contact them but no response. I
did find that the file has no data in it so I guess I have permantely lost my
contacts.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 20th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 4
Posted By onemulligan
mdb.bak file ?

I tried to hot sync my Palm to Outlook 2003. I got all of my calendar but
did not get any contacts. I found this file address.mdb.bak file size 704.
Can I change this file to address.mdb and see...
Forum: Outlook Express July 23rd 07, 11:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
Posted By onemulligan
New email going to Deleted Items Folder

This started a few days ago. When I open Outlook Express all of my new mail
is going directly into the deleted items folder. Can someone tell me how to
fix this. Thank you
Forum: Outlook Express October 9th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By onemulligan
Can't delete a email

Just wanted to say Thank You. It worked :)

"smackedass" wrote:

Try going to the file menu in OEselect work offline.
Then go to the view menulayoutdeselect preview pane.
Now...
Forum: Outlook Express October 9th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By onemulligan
Can't delete a email

I received a email from someone I know. When I click on it to delete it I
get a hourglass and I can't delete it and then OE crashes. All the other
emails delete fine. I would appreciate some...
Forum: Outlook Express July 29th 06, 04:16 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Email Messages print too small

Thank you so much. Never would have thought to look there. It worked !!

"Jim Pickering" wrote:

The print engine for Outlook Express takes its clues from the settings in
Internet Explorer,...
Forum: Outlook Express July 28th 06, 11:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Email Messages print too small

When I print an email the font is so small that I can hardly see it. It
looks fine in the message box. The Header prints fine but the message
appears to print in about a size 6 font. I can't...
Forum: Outlook Express March 11th 06, 04:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Can't Save Password in OE 6

thanks so much for the reply. I will give it a try and hope it works. I
will post when I fix it. Regards

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Outlook Express keeps prompting for your password
Forum: Outlook Express March 11th 06, 01:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By onemulligan
Can't Save Password in OE 6

I set up Outlook Express 6 and SBC DSL for a friend. I have all the settings
correct (honest :) Every time I try to receive or send email a box comes up
asking for my password. There is a check...