Search: Posts made by: dawnvk
Forum: Outlook - Installation January 25th 07, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By dawnvk
Every time I use Outlook my screen resolution changes

I'm having the exact same problem: Every time I open Outlook (2000)my screen,
resolution changes to 640x480. When I close Outlook, it restores the screen
size. I've changed it in display settings...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 14th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By dawnvk
Continuous Printing in Calendar

I keep appointments in calendar, at the end of the year, I want to print them
out. I change view to that category, highlight them all and I can print them,
but I keep notes in them and it might...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 18th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By dawnvk
New Message to Contact - Multiple Emails

I'm using Outlook 2002. If I'm in contacts, click on a contact who has 2 or
more email addresses, then select Actions, New Message to Contact, a new
message will open which has all their email...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 11th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By dawnvk
No "New Message to Contact"

I'm using Outlook 2002. I got some contacts via ecards, saved them into my
contacts folder. When I open a contact, under Actions, the "New Message to
Contact" simply isn't there. I should be able...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 11th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By dawnvk
Calendar Thumbnails print incorrect months

When I print a monthly calendar from Outlook, I want the thumbnails of the
previous/next month to show when I print a monthly calendar. However, when I
print say the March calendar, the thumbnails...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 10th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By dawnvk
Print monthly calendar without previous/next months in header?

I have a similar question - I want the thumbnails of the previous/next month
to show when I print a monthly calendar. However, when I print say the March
calendar, the thumbnails show March and...