Search: Posts made by: berrisford
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 31st 09, 09:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 15
Posted By berrisford
automatically sync outlook contacts and live contacts

I use nokia pc suite to sync with my contacts and this doesn't give me the
option to change the contact folder. The nokia pc suite also doesn't work
with live mail so I cannot sync the contacts...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 30th 09, 10:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 15
Posted By berrisford
automatically sync outlook contacts and live contacts

Hi
I use outlook 2007 with outlook connector installed providing me access to
my windows live contacts and live mail in outlook.
My phone syncs its contacts with outlook, but with my standard...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts May 18th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 1
Posted By berrisford
outlook 2007 connected not syncing contacts with windows live

I have office connector version 12.0.6 installed in outlook 2007 and the
contacts for my live account wont sync with outlook. The mail and calendar
sync fine, but changes made on my live contacts...