Search: Posts made by: Nautico
Forum: Outlook Express June 12th 09, 10:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Nautico
Folder compacting interrupted

Thanks!

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Your folders are too large or corrupt.

Create two new folders and move all your messages from Deleted Items and
Sent 2008 to them.

Tools | Options |...

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Your folders are too large or corrupt.

Create two new folders and move all your messages from Deleted Items and
Sent 2008 to them.

Tools | Options |...
Forum: Outlook Express June 12th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Nautico
Folder compacting interrupted

I ran the compacting routine manually, as I have often done before. Same
result. The routine was interrupted twice, first at the end of the Deleted
Items compacting and then again at the end of...
Forum: Outlook Express June 12th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Nautico
Folder compacting interrupted

I ran the compacting routine manually, as I have often done before. Same
result. The routine was interrupted twice, first at the end of the Deleted
Items compacting and then again at the end of...
Forum: Outlook Express June 12th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Nautico
Folder compacting interrupted

Whenever I run the folder compacting routine, it hangs up a couple of times
along the way, depicting the following message:

"The folder is currently being used by OE or by another application."

I...
Forum: Outlook Express June 12th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 22
Posted By Nautico
Folder compacting interrupted

Whenever I run the folder compacting routine, it hangs up a couple of times
along the way, depicting the following message:

"The folder is currently being used by OE or by another application."

I...
Forum: Outlook Express May 26th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By Nautico
CC rule

I have a related question. If a recipient of an email to numerous undisclosed
recipients uses the Reply All option, does that reply go out to all of the
recipients included in the original email...
Forum: Outlook Express May 26th 09, 05:03 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Nautico
CC rule

I have a related question. If a recipient of an email to numerous undisclosed
recipients uses the Reply All option, does that reply go out to all of the
recipients included in the original email...
Forum: Outlook Express May 12th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Nautico
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file

Ahhh, suspicions confirmed. Thanx.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

No, it's all or nothing.

Nautico wrote:
Is there any way to export a contacts .csv file that includes only those
contacts...
Forum: Outlook Express May 12th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Nautico
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file

Ahhh, suspicions confirmed. Thanx.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

No, it's all or nothing.

Nautico wrote:
Is there any way to export a contacts .csv file that includes only those
contacts...
Forum: Outlook Express May 12th 09, 09:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Nautico
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file

Bruce, thanks, but must confess my head hurts after reading your workaround.
I think I'll just export the whole address list, then delete the ones I don't
want [to export to Facebook] from within...
Forum: Outlook Express May 12th 09, 09:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Nautico
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file

Bruce, thanks, but must confess my head hurts after reading your workaround.
I think I'll just export the whole address list, then delete the ones I don't
want [to export to Facebook] from within...
Forum: Outlook Express May 12th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Nautico
Exporting a limited contacts .csv file

Is there any way to export a contacts .csv file that includes only those
contacts within a particular address group?