Search: Posts made by: Sharona
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharona
COMPUSA TECH INSTALLED BACKUP HARDDRIVE

Do you mean delete everything on your hard drive? I tried that. somethings
don't look importent but are data needed to run your computer strait. so be
careful.
"Bruce Hagen" ...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Sharona
COMPUSA TECH INSTALLED BACKUP HARDDRIVE

Do you mean delete everything on your hard drive? I tried that. somethings
don't look importent but are data needed to run your computer strait. so be
careful.
"Bruce Hagen" ...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Posted By Sharona
Sharona needs HELP

I do not know anything about my computer!!!
someone please teach me some vocabulary!!!

also, I have low-disc space what should I do?
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Sharona
Sharona needs HELP

I do not know anything about my computer!!!
someone please teach me some vocabulary!!!

also, I have low-disc space what should I do?
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Sharona
new New group

I don't now how to join a new newsgroup.
what is a NNTP?
I do not know a lot.
sharona
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Sharona
new New group

I don't now how to join a new newsgroup.
what is a NNTP?
I do not know a lot.
sharona
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharona
No net

I have a Dell in my celler with no internet. It does not have Windows Media
Player and I enjoy the player. I've tried re-downlaoding it with discs but
it does not work. I don't know how to get it...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Sharona
No net

I have a Dell in my celler with no internet. It does not have Windows Media
Player and I enjoy the player. I've tried re-downlaoding it with discs but
it does not work. I don't know how to get it...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharona
προβλημα με εισερχομενη αληλογραφεια

all you do is click SEND twice. If it does not show up click FORWORD.
"ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΧΑΝΤΖΗΣ" wrote in message
μου βγαζει μια ειδοποιηση...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Sharona
προβλημα με εισερχομενη αληλογραφεια

all you do is click SEND twice. If it does not show up click FORWORD.
"ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΧΑΝΤΖΗΣ" wrote in message
μου βγαζει μια ειδοποιηση...
Forum: Outlook Express April 28th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Sharona
Not able

I have an online E-mail survice and I can't get on it. I put in the
correct password and everything. I can't get on and I need help.

Sharona