Search: Posts made by: John Blessing
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 5th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John Blessing
Delay sending mass emails until the evening?

"ste" wrote in message
Hi there,

In work, we use Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003.

Is there a way that a user can manually choose...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries June 5th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John Blessing
HTML emails - how do I create these?

"chris" wrote in message
Hi,
I work for a charity, and I'm researching how to send HTMLs with our
current...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 25th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By John Blessing
How to set outlook security to allow outside program to send email

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in message
Good Evening Warren
If you are operating in an exchange enviroment , you can use...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 17th 06, 12:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Disappearing text

"Bob from Virginia Beach"
wrote in message ...
Could someone tell me why the text is not...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 16th 06, 07:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Sending an email automatically

"Sparks" wrote in message
Hi,

Is it possible to set a schedule with Outlook/Exchange, so it will send a
set email,...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 9th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By John Blessing
Send fails in Outlook 2000 when an email address is bad.

"Tribble" wrote in message
Hello,

My client has a computer with Outlook 2000. My client is sending...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Object automatically appears when I send an email

Sorry, no idea.

Make sure she has antivirus (e.g. avast.com ) and spyware (e.g. spybot).

Other than that, not much else I can suggest.

--
John Blessing

http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 06, 12:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Object automatically appears when I send an email

"Patty Stoddard" Patty wrote in message
I set up Outlook on my sister's computer and she says that...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 7th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
MS Visual Basic error in Outlook

"XP User" wrote in message
"XP User" wrote in message[i]
Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 6th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook

"XP User" wrote in message
Vba Project OTM - Thisoutlooksession(code)
window pops up, and I have to stop the degugger
to send an...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries May 4th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
Automatically sending an Email From Outlook

wrote in message
Hi
I have an Access database that uses a macro that I run automatically
to send emails with new...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 19th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
How do I set up a daily email reminder?

"Edward Owen" wrote in message
I need certain info to put on a website each day at a certain time.

I would...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries April 16th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
Creating a stock of emails for sending later. How?

"JNC" wrote in message
I run a small business and often receive emails for services I offer.

I want to create some...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 11th 06, 08:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By John Blessing
Unwanted automatic attachment

"Deacon333" wrote in message
Hello. I'm using Outlook 2002. Lately, whenever I send an e-mail,
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 28th 06, 12:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By John Blessing
server for incoming and outgoing

"eljaynadine_42" wrote in message
i cant get my server to work for incoming and outgoing when i...