Search: Posts made by: Boe
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 25th 06, 07:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Boe
Autoaccept restrictions by user

Hello,

If I set up a resource such as a conference room and I want to make it auto
accept but I only want 5 out of the 10 people in my department to be able to
create events that it will...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 25th 06, 07:46 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Boe
More calendaring questions

I want to print through outlook and OWA - calendar list top to bottom for
several users for example if I want a daily list of all the people in my
departments schedule

John
8-10 employee review ...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts April 13th 06, 07:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Boe
Newbie Contacts questions

Sorry to ask old questions but I need to get up to speed fast. We are
running exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003 clients.

1. If I create a resource such as a conference room, are there any settings...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 13th 06, 07:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Boe
Anyone ever export SunOne Calendar events?

We tried it and when the item is exported, we can't seem to change some of
the properties after the event has been imported into outlook?

We are running a version of SunOne calendaring from 2002...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 13th 06, 07:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Boe
Many newbie calendar questions

Hello,

I feel silly asking these things but I've been asked how to do a lot of
things in Outlook that I've never needed to do before and they were less
obvious than I was hoping. We are using...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 25th 06, 07:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Boe
Doc attachements always open in reading layout view

Hello,

I'd like to set oulook so that when I open attached word documents they open
in a View Normal mode. Whenever I open attachments they always seem to open
in the reading layout view. How do...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 22nd 06, 06:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Boe
mail removed from control panel - deleted

Thanks - that is what I was looking for!!!

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message
Boe wrote:

Thanks...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 22nd 06, 03:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Boe
mail removed from control panel - deleted

Thanks - I'm referring to the mail shortcut in the control panel not the
outlook icon. It is the one in the control panel that makes it easy to go
straight to creating profiles, data files and...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 21st 06, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Boe
mail removed from control panel - deleted

Hello,

My mail shortcut is removed from my control panel. I did a search, I must
have deleted it. How do I create a new one?
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 6th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Boe
winmail.dat

I think that might be it - it was set for Rich Text! Is there a way to
select all my contacts and change this setting to be the default?

"Brian Tillman" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Boe
winmail.dat

Thanks - I believe I have everything set for HTML currently but they have
that issue when opening in hotmail.

"Patricia Cardoza [MSFT]" wrote in
message...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 4th 06, 12:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Boe
winmail.dat

Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2003 with all the patches. Some of my clients receive my
attachments no problem. Some get a winmail.dat file instead. Is there any
way to keep all the formatting and...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 27th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 0
Posted By Boe
Are saved passwords secure?

Hello,

Not sure if this is more of a Windows, Exchange or Outlook question. A
group (groupA) is considering using another group's (groupB) exchange
server. They currently do not want any trusts...