Search: Posts made by: ryotyankou via OfficeKB.com
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 25th 09, 08:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
If i have a entry id, how could i get its IABContainer?

4. Use IABContainer::GetContentsTable to get contact table.
Here, what exactly the item(call it as THIS_ENTRY_ID) in the table is(by
check PR_ENTRY)? IMailUser, IDistList. am i right?
Then...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 23rd 09, 07:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
If i have a entry id, how could i get its IABContainer?

I get the item entry id as follow:
1. Use IAddrBook::GetSearchPath get SRowSet.
2. Use PropFindProp check SRowSet for IABContainer PR_ENTRYID.
3. Use IAddrBook::OpenEntry open the entry id to get...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 22nd 09, 12:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

Can you help me please, dmitry?

ryotyankou wrote:
My purpose is quite simple, as there is a contact(See how did i get its entry
id in other reply of this post), I Create an UI, user can...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 19th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

My purpose is quite simple, as there is a contact(See how did i get its entry
id in other reply of this post), I Create an UI, user can change
Emailaddress1, Emailaddress2 and Emailaddress3 for this...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 19th 09, 03:04 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

OK, i will describe how did i get the contact info.
1. Use IAddrBook::GetSearchPath get SRowSet.
2. Use PropFindProp check SRowSet for PR_ENTRYID.
3. Use IAddrBook::OpenEntry open the entry id to get...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 18th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

Another questions, What's the difference between PAB and default Directory?
And whether a message store can only have one addressbook? Thank you.

Dmitry Streblechenko wrote:
Are you setting these...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 18th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

Take no care about which interface i used to set these properties, would you
please tell me how to update them to reach my purpose in both situations(the
IMailUser and IMessage). TIA.

Dmitry...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook November 17th 09, 08:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 9
How to set a contact's emailaddress1, emailaddress2, emailaddress3?

I want to update the contact's info or create new contact with emailaddress1,
emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. For new contact, i use IAddrBook::
CreateOneOff, it works great. But i don't know how to...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 19th 09, 02:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Refesh problem of ribbonX or not?

It seems that this is just the working way for ribbon. Right? But in
outlook2003, the button icon change as soon as i make some change on it by
code.(yeah, i want it to change).

Ken Slovak - [MVP -...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook October 16th 09, 10:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Refesh problem of ribbonX or not?

I create a commandbar on EXPLORER and the it have a button, the button have
two state icon. Now in any new INSPECTOR also have the same button(Ribbon).
EXPLORER is full screen, and new mail's...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 14th 09, 03:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection?

Hi, ken, i tested my addin in VMware, outlook can quit normally. It seems
that the problem is caused by some other things, i remembered that i killed
the outlook.exe process in task manager...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 11th 09, 11:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection?

I write a addin, it have inspector wrapper and explorer wrapper. I release
the resource i allocated, but after run codes in OnDisconnection, outlook's
process is still in task manager. Tray icon...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 11th 09, 10:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
_Explorer::GetCommandBars error, HRESULT is 0x90704005!!!

Yeah, that's can work in outlook2003, thank you ken.

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
Have you tried waiting for the first Explorer.Activate() event on the new
Explorer and then tried getting...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook September 9th 09, 10:05 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
_Explorer::GetCommandBars error, HRESULT is 0x90704005!!!

I write a explorer wrapper for my outlook2003 addin, OnConnection, i add
existing explorers into wrapper and all are ok. But when i open a new
explorer, i use the input parameter pExplorer which show...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 29th 09, 02:45 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
(Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

PropertyChange could not be fired if e-mail addresses were deleted, how could
i detect the deletion then? All i wanted is to detect this.

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] wrote:
I mean exactly that a...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 28th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
(Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

Do you mean that the build-in properties can not be changed or repurpose or
something like that?
Do you mean that CustomPropertyChange only use for controls on custom form?
Then how could i detect...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 28th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
(Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

Hi, ken, I dispatched MailItem, PropertyChange can be fired. But
CustomPropertyChange is not fire. Should i make a form or modify the default
message form, in a word, i don't know how to make...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 27th 09, 07:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 6
(Outlook2003)Monitor change for "to" "cc" "bcc" on message compose dialog?

I search through google, found that propertychange can monitor them, but
couldn't get fired if addresses were deleted, that's not very good. I noticed
that some post say use CustomPropertyChange can...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook August 17th 09, 09:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 1
Could i do this with ribbon(outlook2007)?

Is there a ribbon control support to do the following?
1. getImage which can set its image.
2. Read-only property, while mouse is hovering on it, only show tip text, no
state change like label...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 27th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
About repurpose ribbonX of outlook2007?

hi, Ken, thanks for your reply. But the sign and encrypt button are both
toggle contorls. If I create a toggle button use ribbon, then i can set its
state by "getPressed=MyPressedFunction", and...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 23rd 09, 11:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 3
About repurpose ribbonX of outlook2007?

It about sign and encrypt button of outlook2007 on mail composer window. I
repurpose the two button, but i found if the button is in pushed state.
(initialize state). It will enter the repurpose...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 20th 09, 10:48 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 0
How to get _MailItem in ItemsEvents::ItemAdd?

My MailItem is encrypted one, and i couldn't cast passed in parameter from
IDispatch* to _MailItem, what should i do to get _MailItem? or get the item's
entry ID?

Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 14th 09, 10:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
Could i do this on a CommandBarButton?

It seems that the answer is no, i can't do it.
How about use _CommandBarActiveX, create my own _CommandBarActiveX, then load
it into my toolbar button? How could i create my _CommandBarActiveX?...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 14th 09, 09:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
Could i do this on a CommandBarButton?

The content of caption is a string, click on it will visit the web.(Already
work.) What i want is to set button width fixed, no matter what string its
caption be changed to, button width will not...
Forum: Add-ins for Outlook July 13th 09, 06:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Replies: 2
Which event should i advise?

It works, thank you, Dmitry.

Dmitry Streblechenko wrote:
Whenever SelectionChange event fires, simply loop through the
Explorer.Selection collection to figure out which messages were...