Search: Posts made by: Tony WONG
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 7th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony WONG
Outlook 2007 - Email Footer

Can i add a footer to all users? in group policy template?

If yes, can i merge the user name to the footer?

Thanks a lot.

tony
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 7th 07, 09:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony WONG
Read receipt (Outlook 2007 & Exchange 2007)

Dear All

i find more info.

i can check the readers if my email is stored at Exchange server.

i cannot check the readers if my email is stored at local computer at pst
format.

oh! how can i do? ...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 7th 07, 07:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony WONG
Read receipt (Outlook 2007 & Exchange 2007)

Dear All

After migration to Exchange 2007, the read receipt does not combine with
email at some outlooks.

But the outlook gets the read receipt.

what's wrong?

i find the email of outlook...
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 25th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony WONG
Archive file

Thank you for your clarification.

i also think so.

The difficulties to me is that different workstations save pst file at
different places.

anyway, thanks a lot.
Forum: Outlook and VBA April 22nd 06, 04:08 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony WONG
Archive file

i wish to write a VBA to check the archive file size at each Outlook
startup.

i cannot locate the object of the archive file.

anyone knows about it. Thanks a lot.

tony
Forum: Outlook and VBA January 10th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony WONG
Pls comment my VBS

i run this script daily to generate html file for records from today to end
of the month but find this script use a lot of resources to loop through all
the items in "" For each Item in KKK ........