Search: Posts made by: Charlie[_4_]
Forum: Outlook Express March 24th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
Opening file.eml files

My wife and I have separate accounts on the same PC. If we each receive a
file with the eml extension, I can open the file with no difficulty, but she
cannot,

Chasing this problem I found that in...
Forum: Outlook Express March 24th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
Opening file.eml files

My wife and I have separate accounts on the same PC. If we each receive a
file with the eml extension, I can open the file with no difficulty, but she
cannot,

Chasing this problem I found that in...
Forum: Outlook Express March 15th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
server response 554 0x800ccc6f

I suggested she try running System Restore.
Problem solved.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Turn off e-mail scanning in your...
Forum: Outlook Express March 15th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
server response 554 0x800ccc6f

I suggested she try running System Restore.
Problem solved.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Turn off e-mail scanning in your...
Forum: Outlook Express March 14th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
server response 554 0x800ccc6f

A friend has suddenly lost the ability send email. The OS is XP and OE6

The gist of the error message follows:
smtp.comcast,net propotcol:smtp, server response 554 ....port:587,secure
ssl:...
Forum: Outlook Express March 14th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 12
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
server response 554 0x800ccc6f

A friend has suddenly lost the ability send email. The OS is XP and OE6

The gist of the error message follows:
smtp.comcast,net propotcol:smtp, server response 554 ....port:587,secure
ssl:...
Forum: Outlook Express February 7th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
OE6 is misdirecting mail

Mike the source is correct.
I tried sending the same letter to the same address using Comcast's web base
mail.
The same thing happened there.
I suppose I could try contacting Comcast. Boy that's a...
Forum: Outlook Express February 7th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
OE6 is misdirecting mail

"Charlie" wrote in message news:...
I am using OE6 and WIN XP PRO.

I tried to send a letter to the editors at Time magazine using the address
they publish,...
Forum: Outlook Express February 7th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
OE6 is misdirecting mail

I am using OE6 and WIN XP PRO.

I tried to send a letter to the editors at Time magazine using the address
they publish, .

I immediately get a response that reads as...
Forum: Outlook Express December 7th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
Delivery to the following recipients is still underway

Top posted for reading convenience
The original mail to this NG took about two minutes to appear.

"Charlie" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express December 7th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 2
Posted By Charlie[_4_]
Delivery to the following recipients is still underway

This has just started popping up.
WinXP and OE 6
At first I thought it was a problem with a recipient. She had been having
connect problems.

Then my wife, who has a seperate account with the same...