Search: Posts made by: grutz
Forum: Outlook - General Queries March 13th 12, 05:07 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By grutz
Outlook exception rule won't work

If you use two identical rules in Conditions and Exceptions then exceptions doesn't work. I'm wondering if there is a way around my issue. Let me explain the situation. I have an accounting package...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 13th 08, 09:16 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By grutz
As I had previously posted %userprofile%\Local...

As I had previously posted %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data is the value in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell
Folders\Local AppData

There is no...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 12th 08, 07:09 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By grutz
Hi Brian Tried the above work around. Created a...

Hi Brian

Tried the above work around. Created a new windows profile and copied over the original profile where Outlook is retaining the password. Then copied My Documents, Desktop and favourities...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 12th 08, 06:15 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By grutz
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exp...

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell
Folders\Local AppData

%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data

Thanks Brian for your interest and help.

Remember it works...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 12th 08, 09:49 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By grutz
Forgot to mention that when running Outlook in...

Forgot to mention that when running Outlook in safe mode but still it requires the password everytime.
Forum: Outlook - General Queries November 12th 08, 09:08 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By grutz
Not retaining password

Here's an interesting problem for you computer nurds.
I'm working on a computer that has two windows profiles, one is the orginal and the other is a new one just recently setup for work. Outlook 2003...