Search: Posts made by: Twayne[_2_]
Forum: Outlook Express December 24th 12, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
RESOLVED: IE 6 display incorrect

A setting got changed on me! It was set to show all messages as "read" 2
seconds after downloading it. Where THAT came from I'll never know; 'twasn't
me!

HTH,

Twayne`

n...
Forum: Outlook Express December 24th 12, 07:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
IE 6 display incorrect

Hi,

Dumb questiion probably, but here goes: My OE6 on XP Pro SP3+, IE-8 has lost
its abiliity to show unread messages in bold and read in unbold.
In addition, the "Mark All Read" option has gone...
Forum: Outlook Express October 9th 09, 07:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Block placed on my IP address

"Dixiemom" wrote in message

What can I do about this? Same thing happened when I e-mailed a
friend...

"Dixiemom" wrote in message

What can I do about this? Same thing happened when I e-mailed a
friend...
Forum: Outlook Express October 5th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Message Source Interpretation

"Bud" wrote in message

Small home network, Win XP, IE 7, OE 6, all updates

Have received email from two different people. Each has...

"Bud" wrote in message

Small home network, Win XP, IE 7, OE 6, all updates

Have received email from two different people. Each has...
Forum: Outlook Express October 4th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Start response after quote back?

"D. Kirkpatrick" wrote in message

Certainly this has been asked before but I just subscribed to this
newsgroup and...
Forum: Outlook Express October 4th 09, 10:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Start response after quote back?

"D. Kirkpatrick" wrote in message

Certainly this has been asked before but I just subscribed to this
newsgroup and...
Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
OOPS! Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

OOPS!! Wrong machine! Sorry. It's not what I just gave you. I can't
get at the laptop right now to check it. Sorry.

TWayne`

"BillW50" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
OOPS! Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

OOPS!! Wrong machine! Sorry. It's not what I just gave you. I can't
get at the laptop right now to check it. Sorry.

TWayne`

"BillW50" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 09, 09:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

"BillW50" wrote in message

In ,
Twayne typed on Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:49:46 -0400:
"BillW50"...

"BillW50" wrote in message

In ,
Twayne typed on Thu, 24 Sep 2009 20:49:46 -0400:
"BillW50"...
Forum: Outlook Express September 25th 09, 01:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
Replies: 17
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Synaptics Touchpad scrolling under OE6

"BillW50" wrote in message

I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway
laptop. And when I open a post in its...

"BillW50" wrote in message

I have Synaptics Touchpad v5.9 (7.12.3.0) installed on this Gateway
laptop. And when I open a post in its...
Forum: Outlook Express September 23rd 09, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
How do I set up POP3 email account

"Mike Hairfield" wrote in message

I need to send an email, how do I set up a POP3 email account.

Mike

How to Post to more than one...
Forum: Outlook Express September 23rd 09, 12:53 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
How do I set up POP3 email account

"Mike Hairfield" wrote in message

I need to send an email, how do I set up a POP3 email account.

Mike

How to Post to more than one...
Forum: Outlook Express September 21st 09, 06:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Inbox seems to be downloading but no emails appear in inbox!

"Surfingmum" wrote in message

Help
Outlook is trying to download emails but they dont appear in my
Forum: Outlook Express September 21st 09, 06:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 18
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Inbox seems to be downloading but no emails appear in inbox!

"Surfingmum" wrote in message

Help
Outlook is trying to download emails but they dont appear in my
Forum: Outlook Express September 19th 09, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
emails being sent but not recieved

"donnad1260" wrote in message

Does anyone know why when you send an email to yourself it does not
Forum: Outlook Express September 19th 09, 01:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
emails being sent but not recieved

"donnad1260" wrote in message

Does anyone know why when you send an email to yourself it does not
Forum: Outlook Express September 19th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Outlook Express Version Number Question

Brilliant; crossposting so you can show off your condescending, bitchy
attitude to even more people. No one cares what you could do if... and
might do if ... and so on. Why don't you just send...
Forum: Outlook Express September 19th 09, 12:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Outlook Express Version Number Question

Brilliant; crossposting so you can show off your condescending, bitchy
attitude to even more people. No one cares what you could do if... and
might do if ... and so on. Why don't you just send...
Forum: Outlook Express September 17th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
Is it OK to encrypt my local email using the encryption file system?

"Mark F" wrote in message

Are there any problems with encrypting all of my Outlook Express
files?

If I do encrypt the...

"Mark F" wrote in message

Are there any problems with encrypting all of my Outlook Express
files?

If I do encrypt the...
Forum: Outlook Express September 9th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 6
Posted By Twayne[_2_]
29 days of e-mails disappeared from OE 6 this afternoon

"Javier Z." Javier wrote in message

I amusing OE 6 on Windows XP SP2. This evening I noticed 29 days
worth...