Search: Posts made by: Tyson
Forum: Outlook - Installation November 28th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Tyson
Having problem installing outlook 2003 in Vista

receive the following message when I attempt to start.. Cannot start Outlook
MAPI32.DLL is corrupt or the wrong version. This could hav been caused by
installing other message software. Reinstall...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 9th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
Forward button "greyed out"

Solved! It was Business Contact Manager that was causing the problem. I
removed it and I can now forward messages directly from my inbox.

"Tyson" wrote:

Francine,

Thanks for your...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 9th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
Forward button "greyed out"

Francine,

Thanks for your response, however, I've already activated and been
through the diagnostic a couple times. I want to say that this problem might
have started after the installation...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 8th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
Forward button "greyed out"

When highlighting email messages in OL2007 the "Forward" button does not
activate. I've confirmed that other user are not having this problem. Reply,
and Reply All both work fine. However, I do...
Forum: Outlook and VBA March 12th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By Tyson
cannot mount Recovery storage group

I get an error after dismounting the recovery storage group.

The error c104173c the information store is busy

This in exchange server 2003.
Forum: Outlook and VBA February 9th 07, 03:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Tyson
False MOM Alert.

After rebooting my Exchange 2003 SP2 server I keep getting the following
alert. I have checked and the MSExchangeIS is running. Any ideas on how to
fix this?

Severity: Service...
Forum: Outlook and VBA October 10th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
GAL
Posted By Tyson
GAL

I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP1. I can download a new address book
just fine but no one else seems to be able. They get no errors but the
changes to the GAL do not show like they do for me....
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 9th 06, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
move phone numbers from company field to business field

Michael-

Thanks for the code. Unfortunately, I forgot to mention that some contacts
already have a number in the 'business phone' field - this code overwrites
those numbers when the 'company...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 9th 06, 03:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
move phone numbers from company field to business field

Hello-

I need to move the phone numbers from the 'company' field to the 'business'
field for approximately 800 contacts.

not all contacts have a number in the 'company' field.

the company field...
Forum: Outlook and VBA June 1st 06, 03:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By Tyson
Anonymous access allowed internally.

I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP1 with two front-end and 3 clusters and 1
Stand-alone server. I have been tasked with the following items and just
want to make sure that I am understanding...
Forum: Outlook Express April 7th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Posted By Tyson
Recieving messages automatically

Is there a way to recieve messages automatically without opening Outlook
Express and recieving messages? This would help because then it would tell me
how many new messages I would have in the...
Forum: Outlook Express April 7th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Tyson
Forwarding to gmail account

No. I dont think you can send the messages in attachments, you can just send
them automatically.
Thanks

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

"Tyson" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express April 4th 06, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Tyson
Forwarding to gmail account

Thanks anyway

"Jim Pickering" wrote:

"Tyson" wrote in message
Ok, thank you but now do you...
Forum: Outlook Express April 2nd 06, 06:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Tyson
Forwarding to gmail account

Ok, thank you but now do you know a way to keep the "from" on the email. I
dont want it to say it was from me.

Thank You!

"Jim Pickering" wrote:

Look in Outlook Express under Tools/Message...
Forum: Outlook Express April 1st 06, 06:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By Tyson
Forwarding to gmail account

Can I somehow automatically forward all the messesges that I recieve in OE to
my gmail account? I know that gmail has a free POP but I really dont
understand how to use it. If anyone could tell me...
Forum: Outlook Express February 27th 06, 08:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
Error Number: 0x800ccc19

Thank You! It worked!

I disabled my e-trust ez anti spam program and that worked.

Thanks

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Are you running an anti-spam program? That and e-mail scanning are the usual
Forum: Outlook Express February 24th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
Posted By Tyson
Error Number: 0x800ccc19

I get the following error every time I try to send any kind of message:
A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'SAT',
Account: 'pop-server.new.rr.com', Server:...