Search: Posts made by: dxolms
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 09, 10:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By dxolms
Reoccuring meeting request shows attendee being the Organizer

We have a user that sent out a reoccuring meeting request and some of the
attendees got the meeting request with another users name as the organizer
instead of the correct organizer. Office 2007...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 25th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 13
Posted By dxolms
Disappearing Meeting Requests

I am having the same issue with users also. We have just upgraded to Office
2007, and since then when some users create a meeting and then go back a week
later or so to change the date or time the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 11th 09, 10:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By dxolms
Calendar changes - make changes without sending update to everyone

Has this feature changed from 2003 to 2007? I have a meeting I setup with a
client from lets say 12:00 to 1:00. I want to go back into the meeting and
change my time to reflect travel time from...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 30th 09, 11:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By dxolms
All Day Event Checkbox Grayed Out after IE8 Install

I am having the same issue but my user is on IE7. This started happening
after we installed Office 2007. HELP!!!

"Tom Mortensen" wrote:

I have a user who has appointments sent to him and he...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 17th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By dxolms
Moved email in Inbox to folders reverting back to Inbox

They are in Cache mode and webmail shows exact same problems

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

how is the acct configured? are they using cache mode and the mailbox is not
getting updated?

--...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 4th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By dxolms
Moved email in Inbox to folders reverting back to Inbox

I have two users, windows xp sp2, outlook 2003, Cisco VPN client 5.0.01.0600
that move email from the Inbox to a folder within the Inbox during the day
while on the Network when they shut down and...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By dxolms
Calendar deleting all the time.

The user gets the calendar event in her Inbox first, she accepts and then it
goes to her deleted box after about 10 minutes or so. I have recreated her
OST and her Outlook Profile and even did the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 19th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By dxolms
Calendar deleting all the time.

I have a user on XP SP2, running Office 2003 and everytime she creates or is
sent a calendar event it deletes itself. She does have a Blackberry using a
Blackberry server but cant see anything...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 28th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By dxolms
Delegates not getting reminders

Do you have any of those 3rd party addin for Outlook??

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Reminders will only fire from your default mail store (where mail is
delivered) and then only in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 28th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By dxolms
Delegate popup reminders

I have several users that are delegates of thier respective bosses. They
need to be reminded of meetings from their bosses calendar but do not get the
popup reminder that there is a meeting. Is...